Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do I Get To The Other Worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hi, I just recently subcribed to monthly membership. Just want to know how to I access the other worlds. Right now I can access Wizard City,Krokotopia,and Grizzlehiem.

Thanks,

New wizard in training

Survivor
May 22, 2009
islandman69 wrote:
Hi, I just recently subcribed to monthly membership. Just want to know how to I access the other worlds. Right now I can access Wizard City,Krokotopia,and Grizzlehiem.

Thanks,

New wizard in training

It depends on where you are with the storyline quest. You have to finish the storyline in one world before you can have access to the next. As far as I see it, you need to finish your storyline quest in krokotopia.

Also, since your a member, you can can to any world by porting to a friend. But again, actual acess depends on how far you are. Hope that helped.

Neela Glade, level 49 pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
To gain access to the other worlds you must complete the required quests in the previous world. Once complete you will gain access.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I think in most cases, you usually have to complete each World in order to get a key which allows you to freely move on to a higher World.

Grizzleheim, is a slightly different case however, because it is not set up as part of the major storyline.

(I hope what I wrote makes sense to you.)

Also, of course if, say, you have friends who can access higher Worlds.. you can teleport to them.. and thus begin to explore other parts of the Spiral before you actually gain access to those Worlds yourself.