Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warlord easy as pie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
i am a balance player who is now in mooshu who decided to play pvp

warlord is soooooo easy to get as a balance player who has judgment
i have judgment and have allot of power pip percentage so i can kill any kind of grandmaster with ease so far i have not lost on battleand i killed almost all types of grandmasters the only one i cant kill is a grandmaster balance
and right now i am a warlord with 980 points in pvp i earned all of that in just about a hour so it is easy to gain warlord 8)

ryan nightshade lvl 31 balance

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
heh it is also easy for death to gain warlord one shot wraith heh heh even though if the other person is death then I am doomed :x lol balance death and storm are over powered in PVP..... its actually almost funny sometimes.... but I cant get my myth wizard to warlord....... even though I keep trying I always die every one ignores the taunting minotaur lol

Hero
May 19, 2009
it says your level 31 at the bottom of your message, so from that we can conclude that you are just over exaggerating. for the most part you get paired up with people who are the same level as you about 80% of the time.
so you problaby killed one grandmaster and now you let it all go to your head.

and if this is true it is just another reason to drop the power of judgement from 125 per pip to 100 per pip

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Not to disrespect you but i found this post funny. Why? To be a warlord in one hour. Your rank of 980 means you earned 480 rank points. At average of 20 rank points per win, you need to win 24 times which means in one hour as you claim, each match including the waiting time to get paired only took 2 and a half minutes. 20 rank points per game? i really dont think so. You also claimed the only grandmaster you cant kill is balance, which means, you lost to a balance, and you cant claim you never met a balance on the way up, I dont think so. You cant win a match unless you kill them right? This means you played more than 24 times thus reducing the average minutes per game. It is not enough to build pips for a one shot Judgement, and at your current level, I seriously doubt you getting a power pip each turn. You do the math.

So yeah, I believe this is a bit exaggerated.

Grandmasters - Storm (Warlord), Death (Warlord), Balance (Knight), Life (Captain)
Maguys - Myth

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Oh its SO easy then? Try being Life level 37 and only being Private.

-Marcus Legendcrafter LIFE Storm LVL 37

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
uh Isnt judgement already 100 damage per pip lol just the item card is 125 per pip :) and i did that too with my balance guy maybe in an hour and 30 minutes its not that hard.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
How long has the PvP rank of "Warlord" been around ? ... reason i ask is because i'm new ... both to Wizard101 and to PvP dueling.

I didn't realize there was another rank above "Commander".

hmm ... (now that i think about it) ... how many ranks ARE there above a "Commander" ?

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
its

private

veteran

sergeant

knight

captain

commander

warlord

some people exaggerate and say
OVERLORD! its when your over 1,000 points.

and for a balance player dude to play pvp its not easy with judgment dispite the fact that you have to dodge people using wildbolt and grandmasters using alot of other spells to effect your gaming.. and at level 31 your max hp could be up to like what 1,700-1,900.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
deathdj wrote:
i am a balance player who is now in mooshu who decided to play pvp

warlord is soooooo easy to get as a balance player who has judgment
i have judgment and have allot of power pip percentage so i can kill any kind of grandmaster with ease so far i have not lost on battleand i killed almost all types of grandmasters the only one i cant kill is a grandmaster balance
and right now i am a warlord with 980 points in pvp i earned all of that in just about a hour so it is easy to gain warlord 8)

ryan nightshade lvl 31 balance

Can I show you how easy it is to lose with Judgement?

Also now that you're 980 you'll start meeting players who know how to defend against judgement and you'll start to lose rank just as quickly as you gained it.