Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

staffs and wand drops in marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
does anyone know what monsters drops the staffs and wands in marleybone, i know timmy the icepick drops the storm staff, i have that one, but i want a fire staff if possible

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
tracinjd wrote:
i got a fire staff from him just now after killing him
he drops a random staff at random times :-D :-D

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
if you want a good staff and your wallet can withstand it go to the bazzaar
:-D

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Hey,
I remember in Marleybone, Katzenstein's Lab, I got a Myth Staff, available to all school students, which gives Super Crush (80 Myth), 5 cards, and +1 pip (not power pip, regular pip). I forget which boss it was though, but it was not Dr. Katzenstein himself.
~Slushie3704
Amber Pixiefountain
Level 35 Magus Theurgist

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Well I buy most of my stuff at the Bazaar in Wizard City. But that's kind of risky and I normally use up all my gold,( ) so you might want to look up which boss drops that fire staff....

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Smokey drops Fire, Shakes O'leary, Life, Clanker is that Myth one, and Mugsy, Death.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
If you don't feel like searching then you can buy one at the bazaar!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Myth- clanker
Death-mugsy
fire- old smokey
Storm- brady
Balance- nails o'leary

you can usaully find dozens of these staffs at the bazaar too

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
Hey,
I remember in Marleybone, Katzenstein's Lab, I got a Myth Staff, available to all school students, which gives Super Crush (80 Myth), 5 cards, and +1 pip (not power pip, regular pip). I forget which boss it was though, but it was not Dr. Katzenstein himself.
~Slushie3704
Amber Pixiefountain
Level 35 Magus Theurgist
I know that boss! He's Clanker, I've seen his staff on other wizards a few times already, and the one said he drops a random staff at times, your right, the storm staff drops off brady, so there's a LITTLE evidence he's right incase you don't believe him!

Carlos Wyrmblade, lvl 26 (or 27, I forgot) storm wizard!