Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest for the Lore of Runes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Ok
After doing research (and through the use of forums) I have found out that the actual runestones are books. So now my question is "Where are the exact locations of these books? I've only been able to retreive one book so far and that was after defeating Munin over in the wolf's palace. Any hints/suggestions as to where I'm supposed to look? I've been over all the areas that I can get into searching for them without having much luck.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
where is the northguard one? i'm confused as there is no battles to do i northguard as it is safe??

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
the northguard one is in the kings castle once you can talk to the king you can get the book from inside the building

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Apparently I missed the tomb in Mirkholm when I did that quest. Any ideas on how I get back into that area, or how to get to that last Lore book?

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
this is nice to know where the story of Erol is but I haven't ever been able to get in to see the king

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
I know of two. There's one in the palace thing-that Bjorn Ironclaws guards? And one in the grendel's bosses fort thing. In Draugaurth?