Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why the symbols if they dont sell it

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
when i first got to dragon spyre i saw the pet and shoe shop so i went in and the the thing above the guy said pet and shoe shop keeper but he only sold shoes which kinda made me mad and i went to the wand and sword shop and only found swords this sort of made me mad so whats the point of haveing the signs up if you dont sell them is all i'm saying

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
for PETS they used to exist.... it was jade oni and storm hound they both gave cards but after zeke had his argument with the shop keepers they no longer sell his stuff in shops anymore so they just forgot to remove it...

Survivor
May 13, 2009
for PETS they used to exist.... it was jade oni and storm hound they both gave cards but after zeke had his argument with the shop keepers they no longer sell his stuff in shops anymore so they just forgot to remove it...

Zeke had an argument with the shop keepers? What is that supposed to mean?

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
Maybe the shop keeper are hoping that they can make up with Zeke! lol They wouldn't want to spend all that money to take the signs down if they are just going to have to put them back up again in a few weeks or months. Also the Necklace shops only have actual necklaces in WC and MS. Frustrating but true. I agree with you that the sign should not be out front if the merchandise is not available. However, if you are looking for something in particular then I would suggest looking here and at Wizard101Central for who drops the item. I little (okay, maybe a lot) farming later you will have the item and a bunch of stuff to go sell. So, instead of SPENDING money to get the thing you want you will EARN money AND get the thing you want. Win, Win? I think so.