Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Fair!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I am a pyromancer who has a hard time agaist fire in the Oasis. Not fair! I am used to fighting against ice. Life wizards rock at this but not me. WHY???

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
scaud wrote:
I am a pyromancer who has a hard time agaist fire in the Oasis. Not fair! I am used to fighting against ice. Life wizards rock at this but not me. WHY???

It's easy to defeat monsters that are weak against you. But to gain real experience you have to defeat monsters that have the upper hand against you.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
i am a pyromancer to and all you need is to have thunder or ice as your second school they do a lot of damage

sean shadowflame says fire and thunder wizards rock his socks :D

Defender
May 29, 2009

You learned a spell called Fire Prism at level 7. You probably haven't had to use it up until now, but right now is the perfect time to add it to your deck if you know you're facing fire enemies. It will convert fire spells to ice damage, so if you use it correctly, it would actually act as a trap given the boost that you get.

Take the time to learn to use it. Trust me, you'll need it even more in the later worlds. You can use secondary school spells, but if you use the prism properly, you can take advantage of all of your fire spells (and the power pips).

scaud wrote:

Survivor
May 03, 2009
scaud wrote:

to do this use the spell fire prism to change the fire damage to ice damage and you'll do a boost against the enemies trust me it works. or go and buy some ice treasure cards at the library. respond if this works for you so keep in touch. :D :D :D