Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CLASSES AND PIPS!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009

right now my main class is death and an attack that says four pips means any pips like regular pips and power pips but my other class is storm and to summon stormzilla it says six pips but it counts a relular pip as ONE and power pip as ONE and if they are almost dead and you are almost dead mand you need for pips but you only have to power you will loose cause you need to more pips please fiz this PLEASE!

Administrator
Power pips only count as pips towards your main school of focus - which in your case is Death.

Any other spells you train from other schools treat the power pip as a single pip. Diego's Advanced Tutorial explains Power Pips to players, and if you haven't completed that Tutorial you may want to go to Diego to see if he has a quest for you. You can find him in Unicorn Way, near the entrance.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 25, 2009
but it would be more fair to the players if all power pips would counts to especially people who are deep on a class that needs alot of pips cause i like storm but i dont like to wast the pips

Defender
May 29, 2009

then you should start up a storm wizard and enjoy the power pips for storm spells. That's why W101 allows you to have multiple wizards. Allowing power pips for spells from all schools diminishes the uniqueness of each school and would make players grossly overpowered.

qwertyouip wrote:
but it would be more fair to the players if all power pips would counts to especially people who are deep on a class that needs alot of pips cause i like storm but i dont like to wast the pips

Survivor
May 25, 2009
we are putting our time and money in thus game i think it would be more fun to make it harder and more competitive and alot of my other friends agree wizard 101 should do this and if you dont believe me put up a vote and vote on it

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Power pips counting as two for secondary and third schools wouldnt make this game harder or more competitive, if you are, say, a storm wizard, it would make more sense for power pips to affect your storm spells, which are your main school spells, instead of your, for example, life spells which you chose as a SECONDARY school, and not as your main school.
Power pips only affecting your main school is one of the things making this game challenging.

Survivor
May 25, 2009

i agree who diesnt want a good challenge it would make it harder because of the second school thing the battles would go faster so the quests would go faster so you can beat the game faster but you would have to make the monsters have more health and us have more health as well or pvp would be way to easy if you are stronger or ice class because they have the most health