Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone HARD dragonspyre INSANE

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 14, 2008
well I finally got to dragonspyre on my myth wizard for crafting and it dint seem to hard until i realized you needed

75 DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100 BLACK LOTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even farming through cave of solitude after about an hour and I have hopped most realms all i get is 3 diamonds.... what do I do rinse lather repeat? because it took a long time to get those regeants and they account for about 1/10 of the quest needed.... it takes a long time to famr and sometimes I might get 0 diamonds... on bazaar they bought up really fast.......
black lotus isnt so hard I have a much easier time finding that..... but please KI dont make harvest rares necessary for crafting quests.... please1 :(

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i have to agree. it is hard to find the scrap iron for my scorpion stinger and a ring. you need like 80 just get the darn thing and even then it is difficult to get them with people already finding them. i saw them at the bazaar and it is still impossible to get to them.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
i totally agree with you. yesterday i was in DS looking for the ore, and yes there is ore there, but, after almost the whole day of changing realms and running around in the same area, after all those hours i only got 4 diamonds out of the ores. very frustrating. :?

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I just completed Master Artisan and yea it insane. The worest part now i got to collect more black preals just to make stuff. It never going to end so just get use to it LOL.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Just go buy black lotus at bazaar, thats where i bought my black lotus

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
i agree.i am on the marleybone crafting quest and so far i have found two scrap iron as there are more people making an account every day.as i see it there are two solutions. one make more of them.two you need less to make it.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
i'm on the marleybone quest and it is more than insane!
i completed whole game ( not crafting) so far i found 26 scrap iron when doing marleybone storyline quest, hadn't been there yet in marleybone for crafting yet, so far i made 2 daggers and 2 rings, gee its completly frustrating to get scrap iron yet since lots of other people look for it at the same time

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Militarymage wrote:
I just completed Master Artisan and yea it insane. The worest part now i got to collect more black preals just to make stuff. It never going to end so just get use to it LOL.

can you tell me where to find the raintree uniform for the quest

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
found raintree uniform recipe its in cave of solitude recipe vender there has it right before you enter the cave with the krakens and water elementals.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009