Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Clothes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I'm really mad about the level 50 clothes. I've killed Malistaire 6 or 7 times, and he never drops the life robe. I've gotten death 2 or 3 times and storm twice, but never life. How many times do I have to kill him?

And I've killed Viktor Snowcrusher about 20 times, no exaggeration, for the life shoes, and he never drops them.

It's really frustrating that I've been level 50 for almost a month, and I only have 1 piece of level 50 gear. I'm tired of grinding these bosses, especially the ones that take 2 hours each time.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I have also fought malistiare around 5-6 times and NEVER NEVER EVER, got his life robe, i only gt his Balance, Fire, and Death. I am a level 48 life and never get anything good. One question, do i have to be a grandmaster to GET his life robe, i mean like actually get it, not equip it. My friend says you got to be a grandmaster to even get the robe. Well, i am happy as is so um, hopefully we get his life robe! PEACE!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i agree with you i do it to cant get nothing i tryed a million times nothing.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Even though I got Mallistaires life robe when I fought him, I do agree that it's hard to get hte items you want. If there was some kind of perecntage rate of the chances of therm dropping the items we want to get, that would porbably make things a little bit easier.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
i Have vs malistare so many times i cant count. Me and my friend were farming him and i got the myth robe three times, the death robe once, the storm on six times, the balance once, the ice one once and the i NEVER GOTTE THE LIFE ONE! my friend got the life one three time but i NEVER EVEN GOT IT ONCE! I MEAN, COME On!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
northfranklin wrote:
I have also fought malistiare around 5-6 times and NEVER NEVER EVER, got his life robe, i only gt his Balance, Fire, and Death. I am a level 48 life and never get anything good. One question, do i have to be a grandmaster to GET his life robe, i mean like actually get it, not equip it. My friend says you got to be a grandmaster to even get the robe. Well, i am happy as is so um, hopefully we get his life robe! PEACE!

No, you don't have to be grandmaster to get your robe.I was helping a friend of mine defeat Malistaire and when I beat him,I got my fire robe.And it was on my first try too.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
lisiedawn wrote:
I'm really mad about the level 50 clothes. I've killed Malistaire 6 or 7 times, and he never drops the life robe. I've gotten death 2 or 3 times and storm twice, but never life. How many times do I have to kill him?

And I've killed Viktor Snowcrusher about 20 times, no exaggeration, for the life shoes, and he never drops them.

It's really frustrating that I've been level 50 for almost a month, and I only have 1 piece of level 50 gear. I'm tired of grinding these bosses, especially the ones that take 2 hours each time.

Awe some theres LVL 50 clothes I thought it only went to 45+!!!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
well i vsed malistare about 9-10 times and i got all the robes lol and for viktor i have been farming him for about a month and still havent got my hat nor from yevaspider keeper for my shoes

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Does anybody know where other Ice Lvl 50 items are from? I know one is from malistaire, but where would i get the lvl 45 ice deck, and the hat, boot athame, and the ring for lvl 50 Ice?

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
:) :)Well i am michael.
wizard: Michael IceFlame i am 49 ice type and i have beat malistare 1 time and got his fire robe and i really want his ice robe! well i got my ice deck. Well good luck on you people trying to get your life robe and if there anyone out there that ice plz speak up i dont see a lot of ice people a lot so thx for the info people.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
Well i am like you life people with the robes but i ice and i only tried once well good luck!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
Hey michael again i tried today and got the death robe well good luck to the life people again and is there any ice people out there? if so let me know plz thx!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
You know whats strange??? That people keep saying they need his life robe (Malistare's) and ALONG time ago I had gotten it!, It gives a higher damage Centaur, Plus his Fire robe is easy to get, on my first try i keep getting it!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
gosh this stinks btw people i a grandmaster now o and its michael well anyway i have gotton the life,death,fire, and myth i believe well anyways good luck

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
It seems weird every boss that i played including malistaire always drops what i cant use. I hear people saying they dont get the life robe and i got it on my first time. It just seems like most people dont get the clothes they want and get other clothes like 5 times in a row that they cant even use. I just think that most people have bad luck on getting what they want.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I have been up to malistare at least a hundred times tried one shot only healing everything this thing is rigged big time i am a grandmaster in life and need my robe it should have been given to you when you beat malistare as a reward for all you work farming is super hard for me sometimes my friends arent on i so hate this because maxium i understand farming for an item is twenty times and thats it you get it but nothing . i hope my death wizard has more luck .
grandmaster seth griffin ward lvl 50
journeyman taaylor skull dust by the way ki please restore him thank you

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
urgh i've tried at least 10-13 times tring to beaqt malistaire to get the ice robe! ugh are there any ways to get what you want from malistaire :x :x

Survivor
May 10, 2009
do not wery cause i had to fight malistare 10 times and finaly i got my malistare robe.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
My wizard's name is Timothy Pearlflower and I am a Level 50 Ice Wizard, I am nowhere near Malistaire's Den.

I am working on making a pure crystal in Upper Grand Chasm, for the Dragonsyre teacher in the Crucible.

If I could teleport to someone, maybe we can help each other out. I have been upgrading to the best clothing possible to survive my battles, and many times I have escaped the battle with about 50-350 life points left.

Dragonspyre is one of the toughest areas that I have soloed at times.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Saiflu786 wrote:
You know whats strange??? That people keep saying they need his life robe (Malistare's) and ALONG time ago I had gotten it!, It gives a higher damage Centaur, Plus his Fire robe is easy to get, on my first try i keep getting it!

I got mine the first time I defeated him but I am only a level 46!!!
I have gotten at least each robe from him even once but I bought them =)
But I do agree I only got it because I had to help some one and I feel ashamed about getting it. I bet if I didn't get it, I bet I wouldn't have. So I feel that this is a very good topic (=

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
julesgrusien wrote:
Does anybody know where other Ice Lvl 50 items are from? I know one is from malistaire, but where would i get the lvl 45 ice deck, and the hat, boot athame, and the ring for lvl 50 Ice?

Deck: Boris Blackrock

Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper

Boots: Viktor Snowcrusher

Athame: Gurtok Piercer

Ring: Gurtok Firebender

Hope it helps!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Thats soo funny becuz i have gotten my balance robe like 3 times. Along with tons more malistaire robes. My shoes twice. My hat like three times. I am also extremly lucky on swords too. I got my 50 gear before i was lvl 50 on the first try(but then i wasnt even trying)!