Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Patch Help!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Ok. So i downloaded the new patch for the bazaar 20 minutes ago and now for some reason it keeps giving me the "Unable to Load Server" message for some reason.

Is this happening to anyone else? I know my internet is fine seeing as my husband is playing xbox live and he's having no problems and i'm on the internet as well with no problems loading pages or anything else.

Should i download the game again or is there something else i can do to help fix this?

Thanks

Christina
[Esmee Rose - Lvl 40 Myth]

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
If you have gotten this fixed, I would love to know how. I have been fighting this since the update on July 8th! And my internet is working also just fine. I even bought a new lap top and still can not get through. The wonderful "solution 126". I have redownloaded it, turned off firewalls, and basically have pulled me hair out!!

If you got yours to work, can you PLEASE let me know how you fixed it!!

Angela Dragongem

xChristiana wrote:
Ok. So i downloaded the new patch for the bazaar 20 minutes ago and now for some reason it keeps giving me the "Unable to Load Server" message for some reason.

Is this happening to anyone else? I know my internet is fine seeing as my husband is playing xbox live and he's having no problems and i'm on the internet as well with no problems loading pages or anything else.

Should i download the game again or is there something else i can do to help fix this?

Thanks

Christina
[Esmee Rose - Lvl 40 Myth]