Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar: Your Transaction Was Not Successful!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Just started a new player and have been saving up to go buy some "good stuff" at the Bazaar.

By the way the new sorting thing is great. I found what I was looking for very quickly.

Unfortunately when I went to purchase these things I received the message
"Your transaction was unsuccessful". My first thought was NOT AGAIN! But, it turns out that this isn't the same problem that has come up in the past.

The items I was going to purchase were high dollar items. They're starting price was 5,000 - 6,000 gold. This was the price with the default color choices. I didn't have 5,000 + gold so I figured I would change the color to boring brown and brown then dye it later. So I changed the color, which lowered the price to 2,200 +/-. At this point I did have enough gold. So I hit buy, and got the " your transaction...." message.

So I did a little experimenting. Any item that cost more gold than I had would not allow me to purchase it no matter what the price ended up after changing the colors.

I hope that makes sense! lol

The items I tried to purchase were:

Howling Raiment
Jacket of Withstanding
Footgear of Malediction

I did try logging off, rebooting, exiting and entering the bazaar, changing realms, Yelling at computer, etc. But nothing worked!!!

Please fix this soon as my new player needs a little something extra to beat the bad guys.

Keep up the good work KI, Love this game!!!!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
cmullins wrote:
Just started a new player and have been saving up to go buy some "good stuff" at the Bazaar.

By the way the new sorting thing is great. I found what I was looking for very quickly.

Unfortunately when I went to purchase these things I received the message
"Your transaction was unsuccessful". My first thought was NOT AGAIN! But, it turns out that this isn't the same problem that has come up in the past.

The items I was going to purchase were high dollar items. They're starting price was 5,000 - 6,000 gold. This was the price with the default color choices. I didn't have 5,000 + gold so I figured I would change the color to boring brown and brown then dye it later. So I changed the color, which lowered the price to 2,200 +/-. At this point I did have enough gold. So I hit buy, and got the " your transaction...." message.

So I did a little experimenting. Any item that cost more gold than I had would not allow me to purchase it no matter what the price ended up after changing the colors.

I hope that makes sense! lol

The items I tried to purchase were:

Howling Raiment
Jacket of Withstanding
Footgear of Malediction

I did try logging off, rebooting, exiting and entering the bazaar, changing realms, Yelling at computer, etc. But nothing worked!!!

Please fix this soon as my new player needs a little something extra to beat the bad guys.

Keep up the good work KI, Love this game!!!!

How many of that item was in stock? Because I have done what you have done, changed the color of an item so I could buy it and it worked for me. If their is only a few of that item, then chances are other wizrads bought the items before you did.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I forgot to mention how many items were available. Sorry.

I have also encountered that problem in the past, but it wasn't the case this time.

There were at least 20 of each item available for purchase. I didn't actually make a note of how many were available for each item, but the numbers were in the twenties and thirties for the items I mentioned.

Now here's an added bit of confusion. I tried to buy some of the same items again and was expecting failure, but the transaction went through this time.

So I did get the Howling Raiment robe finally. Unfortunately due to the glitch I couldn't get the boots. Now those are all gone. Figures!!!!!

Maybe it had something to do with the eclipse the other day!!!!