Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No access

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I'm a apprentice wizard in the shopping district, When I try to go to olde town, it says "error area closed please try again later"!Everybody else I see can enter. And before it says "error area closed please try again later"! Everybody just disappears!What's happening?I really need to work on quests and level up!I can't even teleport to friends it still says "error area closed please try again later"!Help!I don't want to be known as worlds weakest diviner yet!Please please help me!

Especially ADMINISTRATORS, Please help me!

Administrator
When you see this error, it means that the connection between your computer and Wizard101 is having trouble loading that other area.

Please be patient and try again, or change Realms and try entering that area on a Realm that has a Normal or Perfect population.

If you still can't get in, report this to Mr Lincoln and he'll take a look at why this area is not letting some players enter. Go to the Help & Support tab and follow the instructions to Contact Mr Lincoln.

community@wizard101.com