Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

any other adults wanna play with me? Tired of play

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I started playing cause my kids were into the game and I would help them but now I have my own character and I dont like playing alone rofl...yes my kiddos play with me sometime but it would be nice for some adult conversation or just some fun while playing.

My character is anna spiritbloom

please look me up lol or say hi!

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
You may want to visit wizard101central.com, they have a great "Wizend Wizards" club that is very active.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
lol..welcome to the party..i got adult friends that i have fun with..and sometimes we have a blast with "girl power" defeating our quests..We call it "PARTY TIME"..rofl!!!~
i'm sure we love to meet ya!!!~

my name is
Grace Frostpetal-lvl~48 "ICE ROCKS"..jijiji!!!

Shout out to my friends~Olivia, Destiny, Kaitlyn..and all others ;)

i'm usually on at six o'clock-midnight...lol (yeah, love playing the game)
let's meet somewhere ;)
and say "HOWDY"..rofl!!!~

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Find me ;D Brian StormBringer

Ambrose normally ;D

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Hello, I love this game and I have also been looking for some other adults to play along with. I am level 30 right now and my name is Esmee DawnCloud school of storm. Hope to meet you!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
Is there anybody who would be intreasted in farming? i need a group of people willing to farm for pets and statues no matter how long it takes

I have six characters but i only farm with one
Michael Moonwraith lv50 Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
maiamarie wrote:
please look me up lol or say hi!

Any time!

Kymma Firecrafter - Lev 15 Journeyman Pyromancer

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Sean GhostStalker here. Level 45 Theurgist. I've gotten this far mostly by myself but there are some ememies (Jotun in Grizzleheim and his THREE friends with hitpoints totaling about 25,000) that I just can't defeat alone. Anyway, it would be nice to have some help! Look me up!