Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New shield's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I was wondering when are you going to come out with a balance defence shield just like the rest of the shield's?I know they have the tower shield to protect from that but it's not enough because the tower shield can be taking out by any other spell cast at you.I kinda find that unfair concidering that you have defencive shield's for all other spells but balance.i would like to know if ya'll are gonna make one?

Sincerly
Nemesis38

Survivor
May 21, 2008
nemesis38 wrote:
I was wondering when are you going to come out with a balance defence shield just like the rest of the shield's?I know they have the tower shield to protect from that but it's not enough because the tower shield can be taking out by any other spell cast at you.I kinda find that unfair concidering that you have defencive shield's for all other spells but balance.i would like to know if ya'll are gonna make one?

Sincerly
Nemesis38

I believe part of the reason they did not make a balance shield was to compensate for the fact that balance does not get a boost against any school, and there are boosts against it from THREE schools (myth, death and life).

Hero
May 19, 2009
I personally dont think there needs to be a balance shield, the tower shield works just fine against judgement. If you dont want to lose your tower shield to a basic wand attack, put it up only whenever you know he/her is going to use judgement.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You make absolutely no sense, Amelia. In fact, you contradict yourself.

DarthNexus: Certainly there needs to be a Balance shield. There are Balance monsters out there who uses Balance attacks on you. Wouldn't you like some protection against that?

Oh wait, that right. Let's use the Tower shield (not available to most schools) which can be taken down by ANY schools' attack. Not to mention the fact that the Tower shield is only 50% protection ... not the 70% protection found in ALL the other schools' dual shield cards ... nor the 80% protection found in ALL the other schools' individual shield (that you get for free from Sabrina Greenstar in WC).

Being a Balance wizard, I would appreciate having some defenses against my own kind, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SCHOOL HAS AVAILABLE TO THEM!