Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHY ONLY ONE PET?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
why can you only equip one pet at a time?? i understand that you shouldnt equip 2 pets that both give you cards or health but what about the ones that dont do anything? i wish you could equip them all and have them all slither and run behind you!
plz respond
paul fireward, master pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Yea, that would be cool, to see a dragon and a ninja pig together, why not make it 3 at once!

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
yea that would make it harder to squeaze through those tight spots without getting caught but it is a somewhat nice idea.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I completely agree with you.
It really sucks to have a rare pet from a battle and have to keep it away since your new one has a better card...
Maybe you could just keep them out and only have the card that is equiped

Hero
May 02, 2009
I like this idea.
Lke if you had two or more ghost pets, you could equip both ghost pets at once. It would be cool and creepy to see a player with a blue and yellow and/or green ghost floating beside them, or having two ninja pigs or spider pets equipped, that would make a weird combination.

Defender
May 15, 2009
'Cuz the dragon would torch the ninja pig into a pork roast where the mander would have to serve it to the Krok. :D

A wizard simply can't duel under those conditions!