Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just wondering if anyone else has a problem with A

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I was just wondering is anyone is frustrated with having to constantly being sent to the Ironworks to repeat the same quest, because Abigail Doolittle constantly sending you back there. I don't mind doing the quest, but I get tired of doing the Baxter quest over and over again, so it won't be in my que. If this is the case, Ironworks should not be consider a dungeon. I am now declining any quest from her.

I just wanted to know what others thought about it. Good or bad.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you don't talk to Baxter, just do Abby's quest, the Ironworks quest never comes into play.

As the Ironworks is a good place for reagent spawns, it is useful to know that you can do this without a problem :)

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I think the Baxter quest only appears in your Quest tab while you are either in Ironworks or out of it for less than a half hour, so you don't need to complete it just to get rid of the quest in the Quest tab.

In order to complete Abigail Doolittle's quests you don't need to complete the Baxter quest either, so I hope you complete all her quests without completing the Baxter one.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
If you're out of the dungeon long enough the quest will go out of your queue. Also, you can do her quests (like the street sweeper ones) anywhere there are street sweepers, even though it SAYS The Ironworks.