Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

palace of fire bug

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
when i was going to farm manu nirini and krokonkhaman i defeated manu , and then started fighting krokomummies in hope to get a mander pet drop. i did :D but eventually died and then when i headed back, i talked to winthrop again but this time i couldn't pass, there were iron bars blocking my way. i logged out hoping the dungeon would reset but nothing happened.

Kings isle can you please get rid of these stupid bars! at least fix this bug so it won't happen again

Administrator
Otys you saw the bars, but I was wondering if you tried to enter anyway? Sometimes those bars appear when they shouldn't and you should still be able to enter the Palace of Fire.

Please let me know if you were able to enter the Palace even though the bars were there.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Otys you saw the bars, but I was wondering if you tried to enter anyway? Sometimes those bars appear when they shouldn't and you should still be able to enter the Palace of Fire.

Please let me know if you were able to enter the Palace even though the bars were there.

well professor i tried to enter, bu the bars were blocking the way.

ok i'll try to explain this a little better.

1. i was starting the "serpeant staff" quest.

2. defeated manu nirini.

3. defeated some krokomummies to try to get the mander.

4. died

5. rushed back to the palace of fire, it took me like 3 minutes tops. when you die in a dungeon, you have a short about of time to come back before the dungeon resets, am i right?

6. i come back to see that i cannot interact with professor winthrop, and it says that i have to so i can access krokonkhamen. so i try to go further and hope that i screwed up with part of the quest, and then the iron bars were blocking me from going forward. i left the dungeon, and came back in 30 minutes. the bars were gone

so professor greyrose, i think there is a "dungeon reset bug" because based on what happened to me, the palace of fire dungeon resets immediately after you die/leave. i'm going to investigate some other dungeons and get back to you if this happens again.

thanks,

Otys