Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
yea good idea, i wanna buy a krokotopia house, i've already seen the inside, but maybe a mooshu house is better and worth the 20,000 more gold?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I agree. The Realtor NPCs should have houses registered to them that you can tour. It would be like visiting someone else's house. So, you couldn't change anything, but you could see what it looked like.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Otys wrote:
yea good idea, i wanna buy a krokotopia house, i've already seen the inside, but maybe a mooshu house is better and worth the 20,000 more gold?

I have bought the Mooshu and Dragonspyre mansions and my opinon, for what little it's worth, is that they are the biggest waste of money.

Mooshu looks real pretty when you are standing at the spiral door looking at it, but there is too nuch water on different levels and the house is real small (four rooms and a foyer).

Dragonspyre was the biggest disappoinment. There are no rooms in the actual house. It is just one big open room with three levels and a big hole in the middle of the floor. The rooms, if you can call them rooms, are actually part of a underground passage way. There is a small dungeon cell, and two small rooms. The biggest room is consumed by another big hole in the middle and filled with lava. There is just so much space wasted by the big holes in the house and dungeon, and yes there is a hole outside with a grate over it so you can see the dungeon down below. You can't put anything in or on these so it is purely cosmetic.

My opinion is that MB and KT have the best value for the money, but that is just my opinion.
I'd let you look at the houses if there was some way to meet up and then you could decide for yourself. Keep an eye out for me.

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necroamncer