Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar Heart of Winter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I just finished this quest in Ravenscar and when I got the Heart of Winter the new quest tells me to use it but doesn't tell me where to go or what to do. As a matter of fact my quest finder went off here also. It works in other areas but stopped after I done this particular quest. Is anybody having the same problem? I know I'm not done because my quest giver still has a gray question mark above his head. :-(

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
i'm having the same problem as well. I have been stuck on this quest for about two weeks now! I do hope that someone out there knows the answer.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I believe that this quest is two-part. Two chests in two separate instances. First in center area of Ravenscar between ramps and second in far NW of Ravenscar glacier area. I'm guessing you only did first half. I do seem to remember quest helper not working at least once to get to the second instance. I'm going off memory and will update if I find something else when next wizard gets there in day or so.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Did tonight and quest helper doesn't take you there, but there should be gold chest on map at location of instance. It is actually in far SW corner of glacier in Ravenscar. (First half of quest was to get Djelling Chalice in another instance in N central Ravenscar). Boss in instance is Frostmantle and he seems to always have three minions. Does seem you are able to get Heart of Winter chest without fighting though...I fought anyway for fun so can't be 100% sure but it did complete quest when I ran around boss and x'd chest. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I have yet to figure out how to go around the boss. I don't believe it is possible, but you must fight him. I can never find anyone online at the time to help me so I am still stuck on the quest, fighting the boss and minions. If anyone has successfully avoided this fight or has any tips let me know!