Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me defeat Taskmaster Djal please

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Hi All,
Could someone please help me defeat Taskmaster Djal in the Karanahn Barracks?

If you are interested, meet me in the Unicorn realm at 5:00 pm today in front of the Karanahn Baracks enterance. My name is Jordan Blueheart.

Thanks so much.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Hi All,

If you are interested, meet me in the Unicorn realm at 5:00 pm today in front of the Karanahn Baracks enterance. My name is Jordan Blueheart.

Thanks so much.

Have you defeated him yet? I have gone there several times and found an empty spot. I have emailed the makers of Wizard101 but they have not replied. I have even pasted a picture of the empty spot..
If you find him I would love to help you...

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
1955jean wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks so much.

Have you defeated him yet? I have gone there several times and found an empty spot. I have emailed the makers of Wizard101 but they have not replied. I have even pasted a picture of the empty spot..
If you find him I would love to help you...

Yes, I have defeated him. If you are having problems finding him, I will help you. The compass misleads you in the opposite direction in which he is located. He is one corridor over from Kiwi (think that is his name - the feeder of the crocks). Just let me know.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
before you go defeat him put the poison on the table behind the traitor mander so you wont fight his guards you'll only fight him

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
megantler wrote:
before you go defeat him put the poison on the table behind the traitor mander so you wont fight his guards you'll only fight him

this is maybe the most useful post i've ever read on these forums. Djal goes from being very difficult in a 4v1 situation to really quite easy in a 1v1 scenario. thanks

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Here's another helpful post: You can also defeat the Taskmaster and all of his guards using Storm shields, a health card and Frog treasure cards.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Having trouble finding taskmaster Djal. Im where he is supposed to be but he's not here. Can someone come help me find him and defeat him. I'll be waiting thank you in advance.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Don't use your guide ... it's a known bug that sends you to an empty room. Look at your map and you will see him in another room.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
ObiWan678 wrote:
when do you get your first minion for the school of ice?

Err, 36 I think. It most likely is, I got mine when I was in MB around 34 and 36, or maybe even 38...

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
julesgrusien wrote:
ObiWan678 wrote:

Err, 36 I think. It most likely is, I got mine when I was in MB around 34 and 36, or maybe even 38...

No it is not. You get your Ice Minion from Lydia Greyrose when you reach level 28. However, the spell quest may send you into an area you cannot access yet, so you might be at a higher level when you actually receive the card.

Hero
May 02, 2009
julesgrusien wrote:
ObiWan678 wrote:

actually, you get the quest for it at level 26 or 28, I forget, it's somewhere around those 2 levels.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
O, oops my bad, I am 46 and I didn't remember, I got mine at 33 because I couldn't beat the boss.