Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help stuk in chelsa court in marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
i am in in chelsa court in marlybone and i need to beat someone and he is kind of hard and i need help i am in imp at 5 to 7 on saterday and area 1.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
jakers23 wrote:
i am in in chelsa court in marlybone and i need to beat someone and he is kind of hard and i need help i am in imp at 5 to 7 on saterday and area 1.
in the afternoon

Survivor
May 02, 2009
i mean the ironworks i am in the ironworks help me if you can and i am in imp from 2 to 4 in the afternoon and meet me in digmoore station

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
jakers23 wrote:
i mean the ironworks i am in the ironworks help me if you can and i am in imp from 2 to 4 in the afternoon and meet me in digmoore station

When requesting information here consider the fact that every post must be approved before it is put up so there may be a day or two before you get the responses.

The best way to get help is to put the information here for anyone who wants to help or also needs that quest: For example you could post:

Date: Saturday July 25
Time: 10 am Central Time Zone
Place: Wu (realm)...last open area (Area 1, Area 2, Area 3....use 3)
Meet: Just inside the loading area for Ironworks.

Then maybe you will have a group show up. Good luck!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
wait i need the time,date,where and if we are having a group and last i need your wizard name.

scotghostrider lvl 32