Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Krokopatra D=

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I am a level 27 thaumaturge playing currently on sunbird area one. none of my friends are on when I log in and no body is to be found doing the quest or around the area. I would love it if somebody could help! I have no problems with the puzzles or the battles up until Krokopatra. If you would like to help me, I'll be on sunbird area one and in front of the dungeon in the storm tomb! thank you so much anyone who would like to help!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Kiyae wrote:
I am a level 27 thaumaturge playing currently on sunbird area one. none of my friends are on when I log in and no body is to be found doing the quest or around the area. I would love it if somebody could help! I have no problems with the puzzles or the battles up until Krokopatra. If you would like to help me, I'll be on sunbird area one and in front of the dungeon in the storm tomb! thank you so much anyone who would like to help!

I'll gladly help! But wait, I kinda forgot where the dungeon was so can we meet at like outside of the TOMB OF STORMS building? If you accept me as your partner here are some of the imformations about my wiz.

Name:Ryan DeathBlood
Level:30(Magus)
I'm holding the enchanted broom(permanent)mount.
My character has a pointy hat, a robe that looks like a suit(The Vesment of Assistant), shoes that look like boots, and they are all Black for the trim, and White for the main color.

What time should we meet and what day?(plz post what kind of time)(like EST, or somewhere like Japan.
P.S. If you live in a state tell me the state.(i was thinking maybe February, 3,2010?and at 8:00p.m. CA(California)time? :) :) :) :)