Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Map room bug......cant compete quest to move throu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I was playing on my level 18 thaumaturge- rogan dreamwraith- when i telliported to one of my friends, but he was in a area i havent got axes to. I still helped him on the two boses. Btw he was in the thrown room part. and i competed that part, but as i get there when im supost to get there i cant see or talk to the professor. Its like hes not even there. i can continue the main quest to the balance school-it wont let me-................. plz help

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I got the same problem too today....

Worst is that, I finished the quest in the Dungeon area (Professor Winthrop one) with two other players, and out of the 3 of us, only one player got the quest completed....

I am being asked to repeat the same quest and it seems none of the progress I made is showing up....

Very frustrating...anyone can help?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Haha lol this is drakdragon02 again and the bug just had to be waited out. When i logged back on in the morning i could compelete the quest. Now i am level 20(almost 21) and getting done with krokatopea. =)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
look on your map for the map room. then you can finish the quest :) :)

Survivor
May 06, 2009
darkdragon02 wrote:
I was playing on my level 18 thaumaturge- rogan dreamwraith- when i telliported to one of my friends, but he was in a area i havent got axes to. I still helped him on the two boses. Btw he was in the thrown room part. and i competed that part, but as i get there when im supost to get there i cant see or talk to the professor. Its like hes not even there. i can continue the main quest to the balance school-it wont let me-................. plz help

me too :(