Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
i am a humble level 23 necromancer looking for at least 2(at most 3 obviously) wizards to help me in the sunken city. i'm trying to get the quest done and i cant make it past the first few battles alone without dying.
so if you need the quest or if you just don't mind helping, come join me in Leprechaun Area 1.
Chase Titanhunter is the name.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
hey my characters name is anna spiritbloom I am on the same quest but I am only a level 16 if you still need help I will be more than glad to help ya

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hey guys if you wan i have a topic for sunken city that i just posted cause i have a topic on wizard city for wizard city help and someone needs help with sunken city so you guys in but only two(2) can join so hurry in before some else claims a spot in snken city

Gabriel Rubyblood level 27 Pyromancer/school of fire

Hero
May 02, 2009
I'll be glad to help.
I've beaten Sunken City dozens of times, even though it can get tough and annoying at times.

My IGN is Seth ShadowCloud, a level 41 firestorm wizard, who's beaten Mallistaire, and I currently wield the Jade Oni's Amthyst Blade, and I'm a good friend.

And who knows, maybe one of us will get the Greater Imp pet from Grubb.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I would be glad to help you,I already did this quest but i will be willing to help you.I am on level 24. 931/931 health so if you ever need any help,I'll stop by.

savannah RubyShield
school of fire

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Jazeck wrote:
i am a humble level 23 necromancer looking for at least 2(at most 3 obviously) wizards to help me in the sunken city. i'm trying to get the quest done and i cant make it past the first few battles alone without dying.
so if you need the quest or if you just don't mind helping, come join me in Leprechaun Area 1.
Chase Titanhunter is the name.

:D :-o I will be glad to help in Sunbird Area 1

:D :P :) :-)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:
I'll be glad to help.
I've beaten Sunken City dozens of times, even though it can get tough and annoying at times.

My IGN is Seth ShadowCloud, a level 41 firestorm wizard, who's beaten Mallistaire, and I currently wield the Jade Oni's Amthyst Blade, and I'm a good friend.

Help me at 4:45, 1/7/2010, Sunbird AREA 1

Hero
May 02, 2009
Marioh10 wrote:
flash33 wrote:
I'll be glad to help.

Help me at 4:45, 1/7/2010, Sunbird AREA 1

Can't play tomorrow, maybe friday.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Hi. I need help with Sunken City. reply if you can help me. Thanks
Name - Kayla Deathriver.
Relam - Pixie
Where - Nightside in death school.
Time - about 7:30 - 8:00.
Day - Tuesday, September 27th, 2010

If you don't see me, I won't be online.
I need help on other quests too.