Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fizzles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
is it just me or have fizzles been on the increase? the past 2 days i have fizzed 2-3 times in a row, and also at leat 4-5 times in same duel, needless to say i lost all of those duels. this happened using 4 of my wizards . i have seen other players fizzling also. i never used to fizzle using health spell, well i sure have recently.
lol- the robot guarding the character in marleybone tower took me out with damage over 1000 because i fizzled 3 times trying to get soem damage on him or health to me.
don't make the game too hard, there are kids playing this also, not just us adults! i love this game, my 5 yr old grandson got me started on it, he was playing so well - free section then- that i gave it a try and was hooked!

~kira

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
The fizzle rate is very bad, especially for storm wizard's, i'm fizzling 1-3 times a fight, depending on how long the fight last's

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
eganham wrote:
is it just me or have fizzles been on the increase? the past 2 days i have fizzed 2-3 times in a row, and also at leat 4-5 times in same duel, needless to say i lost all of those duels. this happened using 4 of my wizards . i have seen other players fizzling also. i never used to fizzle using health spell, well i sure have recently.
lol- the robot guarding the character in marleybone tower took me out with damage over 1000 because i fizzled 3 times trying to get soem damage on him or health to me.
don't make the game too hard, there are kids playing this also, not just us adults! i love this game, my 5 yr old grandson got me started on it, he was playing so well - free section then- that i gave it a try and was hooked!

~kira

I don't believe you are the only one with the fizzle problem. I have been experiencing problems as well. I had the characters down to under 50 health, and I had enough health to comfortably beat them, but because I fizzled 4 or more times, I lost and when I tried to call for health that fizzled has well. This was extremely strange, since health seems to never fizzle. What's the use of having it.

My 12 year-old got me hooked. It's been helping me lose weight. I don't eat as much, because I am concentrating on the game. My doc says keep on playing.