Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Please With Krokotopia :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Ok Can Someone Help Me Beat Krokotopia Plaese All My Friends Have Made it To Marleybone And My Sister My Friends Just Have Made it To Marleybone And It Is So Sad Waching My Sister Beat Krokotopia
And It Sad When You Met Your Friends They Were In Kroktopia
It Is Always Make Me Cry

I Would Like Some Help Plaeses

Chris lvl 27 Part in Kroktopia: Grand Arena.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I also need help defeating krokopatra =/ None of my friends are on when I get on, so it's impossible to ask anyone for help since no one is near there. I can do the puzzles and the battles up until the queen alone, but cannot defeat the queen. If you would like to help me I am on Sunbird area 1 for the next few days to ensure I get help from here =] I will meet anyone at the entrance in the storm tomb. I hope to see some people there! [lvl 27 thaumaturge]

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
If you have already found help, let me know and I will help you. Just give me the realm, area, date and time you want to meet up.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Here's My Meet Up Thing.

Realm: Merle.

Area: 1.

Wizard: Chris lvl 27 (About To lvl to 28) Fire Wizard.

Hear Me Calling Help Please!

World: Krokotopia :)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
DeadlyBlazer wrote:
I can help if you tell me what quest you are on.

Defeat Itennu In Grand Arena

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
chan14551 wrote:
DeadlyBlazer wrote:
I can help if you tell me what quest you are on.

Defeat Itennu In Grand Arena

I can help ia mgoing to make a thing and post it that is all about help and it will be great practice helping you i need the time date server area and that stuff

Gabriel Rubyblood Level 25 Pyromancer School of fire and has already beat krokotopia

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
when you get the tomb of storms, take all three quests from the ghost of krokhotep and after you clear all of 'em you will get access to the storm temple. beat the test of strength (AKA the reason you should bring friends!) and smartness (remember to read the books for hints.) after that you can enter the innner sanctum of lady krokopatra, beat her (preferably with buddies). i also suggest that you bring all the potions you can hold. friends are also good because you can teleport to them when you've been defeated or need more potions.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
can someone plz help me?
i need help with the thron room of fire
can someone and i get a day planed thanks!
i have menu chat sorry
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 18 ice goddess 8)
my pet is a heckhound named Lady Penny
i have blue hair,blue eyes, pail skin, and a blue snake looking wand
i'll be in
realm: sunbird
time: after 11:00am
place:kroc place of fire : near the singlens to get in to the thron room of fire not sure which side um on the side of shai nirni that side of the thron room enternce dose that make sence?
day: tomarrow

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Yay! :) Someone Helped me Big Time i Am In Tomb Of Storms :)

I Am In The Part:Karanaha Palace

I Am About to Head To Krokopatra :) :)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I need help on Krokotopia too. I've been here dor so long I'm level 30 now i'm now working on the temple of storms. i think i only have about 10 missions left My 2 krokotopia missions i have are both duntions so its to scary to do alone

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma Icebreeze
level 30
magus thammaturge

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so so so sooooo embarrassed at still being here

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
realm merle
time 6 o clock
place ghost of krokotep in tomb of storms
wizard JOHN SOULRIVER
help me if you can
THANK YOU

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I need help looking for the next quest in the Krokosphinx and when I look for help, nobody, 0%ly helps! When I found this, I knew I would be saved. DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you offer to help AND tell me where I have to go, I PROMISE, - pinky swears to everybody - I will help you in ANY avalible time to me.

Name: Jasmine

School and Time: Life, 5/22 /10 + 2:00 SHARP

Level: 22

P.S. If you don't require these enviorments, you can't be helped. - sorry acting like parent -

P.S. If you