Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm element underpowered

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009

storm element is useless! all he can use is elemental shield,spirt shield and taunt!and he awalys uses it on him self

i think he should be able to attack and use shields on yourself

please try to update him

>>>theownage kid<<<

Survivor
May 07, 2009
He can attack, he has the gravedigger spell. He isn't meant to do damage to enemies, only to take aggro away from you. Which, I, as a lvl 39 storm wizard, am grateful for.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
well true... but cyclops can use donate power!!!
and sheild and blade you! i would like to see an elemental do that!
fire elementle can attack hard and other minions such as fairy can heal you

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
he is underpowered because storm students are OVERPOWERED. have you ever seen how high wild bolt can hit? the record is like 22 MILLION with all the traps/blades successfully set.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I love my storm minion! I use him at the beginning of the fight so the enemy attacks him while I use my traps and blades. The trick is dont attack until you know you will kill in one move. My minion will use absorb and ghoul after his health is down, and they did just update him he now taunts all enemies and screams when he is hurt. Thank you KI!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Otys wrote:
he is underpowered because storm students are OVERPOWERED. have you ever seen how high wild bolt can hit? the record is like 22 MILLION with all the traps/blades successfully set.

U make a really good point...

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
He already does shield you. He stops your opponents from attacking you so they attack him instead. Thats why he elemental shield and spirit armors himself. His purpose isnt for attacking. Im a lvl 42 storm wizard and Im also grateful for him existing.