Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello! This is the Commons.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Chelydra wrote:
magicnick wrote:
where do i find the dwarf in the commons? i keep searching for him and i cant find him.

P.S. i am a fire wizard , level 10.

If you've haven't given up yet, try looking between some of the houses in the commons. As far as this game goes, I like the action is balanced. The ability to join in a battle ad hoc is really great. If I weren't so introverted I'd try to chat a bit more friends for some bigger quests.
Well, the dwarf is in the fairgrounds somewhere... so... good luck! [only hint lol]

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009

Hello,

Not sure if this subject goes here. I am a subscriber. I have amassed a lot of crowns over the months I have been playing. I would like to puchase the areas with crowns. My subscription ends April 17, 2010. How do I make the switch over without loosing my wizards? Please advise.

Thank you for the help,

Erin, Life Wizard

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
ravendeer wrote:

Hello,

Not sure if this subject goes here. I am a subscriber. I have amassed a lot of crowns over the months I have been playing. I would like to puchase the areas with crowns. My subscription ends April 17, 2010. How do I make the switch over without loosing my wizards? Please advise.

Thank you for the help,

Erin, Life Wizard

you cant or ask someone else if i am not right

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Alright. I've decided to start a Life wizard, and i just got into Cyclops Lane. And i've got the quest to fight the Warhorns and get the pass. I've failed to collect around 20 times. It's not supposed to be this bad. It's seriously frustrating...

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
i am a lvl 49 and i think that the new world comes out soon you now like after grizzleheim i just hope it is celestia

PS FIRE WIZARDS ARE THE BEST!

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i just bought crowns for the guardian amour, and it gives no bonus's
anyone know if you can get bonus's on it or wear your clothes under the suit

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
um idk if ANYONE knows this but how do you get inside barkingham palace!? i have been wanting to know and i always get the same response...i dont know! but i really wanna know so someone please respond

and professor greyrose
ice forever! woot!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
plumblossum wrote:
sisiamanda wrote:
I am a Theurgist. I just got to Krotopia but now we have to start our whole deck over again!!

I disagree because I am in Kroctopia now. I agree there are newer and better cards, clothing and animals that aren't in the commons @ Wizard City and everything is much more expensive. I have been able to use my cards but I agree that I did change some of my cards as the enemies are different. I am a Balance school student and Kroctopia enemies are resistant to most Balance spells so I changed the cards in my deck. Now I need to diversify my deck and get different energy type cards.

Good luck in your Quests!
good point, as a life student I wouldnt think you would need to change your deck to drasticly though. Its the same basic thing... if you were in Fire cat alley as a pyromancer.... would you use all your fire spells? no. you would use a prism or switch to your second school of arts. Simply modify what you have to your advantage. Might I suggest getting a bigger deck to hold your cards.
I hope this helped!
Happy Wizarding! (is that a word?)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
race101 wrote:
i am level22 adept.i have 1,308 health(1,200 in the test realm) here's somthing i need to know. my estamaiton is that i am at least 1/2 or 3/4 done with Krokatopia. who do you have to defeat to advice to Marleybone?what does he or she give you? now i know those might seem off topic but i needed to know that.

This may/maynot help you.

When you get to Krok, you go in the Pyramid of the Sun. That place is fire based. Finish the main quests there. After that, you will go on to Krokosphinx. Do whatever that guy in there tells you to. Once you finish that, you will advance to the tomb of storms. Then, after a while you will get a quest for the Karanahn Palace. You need to defeat Prince Aka Karanahn and his brothers to get the key to the Temple Of Storms, a dungeon. Once in there, defeat Krokopatra. Krokopatra is hard, so bring friends. After defeating her, go back to the thing that gave you that quest. He will tell you that you have saved Krok. Then you go to the oasis. Talk to Sergant Major Talbot. He will tell you some stuff. Then go to the world gate. You can go to Marleybone!

Hope that helped, I recently beat Krok myself and have just started Marleybone.

Donna S.
"The world would be mundane without Harry Potter and Warriors."

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
imagination wrote:
For a game oriented towards a younger audience, Wizard101 definitely surprised me. It has a lot of polish already, with a very thorough and well organized new player experience. Not to mention the scaling graphical options (bloom? for real?).

My only complaint thus far is the pacing of the minigames in the fairgrounds. I get bored way too easily, especially with the games that are easy to play.

Oh, and Fire School all-the-way!
yeah your favourite color might be one of theese schools in raven wood enjoy!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
lyida grey rose hey its me victoria nightstone enjoy! um ... i'm level 25 can teach me blizzard?

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
cherryterri wrote:
windwalker wrote:
Goldguy333 wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE COULOUSES BULAVARD???????????????????

The Headmaster unlocks it when he sends you on a quest. You are given a pass to get through the gate (which you show to the guard and after verification, he opens the gate .. very cool).

I am not positive but I think this might be true: Before battling some Rank 3 characters in Colosus (how is it spelled? ... lol) you need experience in the other avenues such as Triton, Cyclops, and Firecat. Caution: you will need some cards in your deck that carry a big "punch".

I'm at level 11 and I was just given the pass yesterday (if that helps).

I would highly suggest tackling all the other streets before going to Colossus. Though I play with my husband (I'm 13 inside hehe) it doesn't make it any easier, as on Colossus you have 2 to 1 battles (meaning normally you fought one monster if you were the only on is battle, but now you might be alone but 2 monsters will come) so definately start getting some friends!

Good luck.

Oh ... I'm also a Storm Wizard - Diviner. Nice spells, good damage, love it alot.
i do! victoria ightstone level 25.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Goldguy333 wrote:
i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i' am victoria nightstone level 25 meet me at the gate in sunbird.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
sekots wrote:
Chelydra wrote:
magicnick wrote:
where do i find the dwarf in the commons? i keep searching for him and i cant find him.

P.S. i am a fire wizard , level 10.

If you've haven't given up yet, try looking between some of the houses in the commons. As far as this game goes, I like the action is balanced. The ability to join in a battle ad hoc is really great. If I weren't so introverted I'd try to chat a bit more friends for some bigger quests.
Well, the dwarf is in the fairgrounds somewhere... so... good luck! [only hint lol]

he's in the farie grounds behind the big tree

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I see you've made it to The Commons! Welcome :)

This forum is for general game related chat. If it is not a bug or a suggestion, it goes in here!

Want to compare decks and classes with other student Wizards? You're in the right place. Want to see if anyone can help you find that elusive quest character you've been looking for? This is it!

Suggestions, technical problems and bugs each have their own specific location as you will see further on in our tour.

Now head down to Halston's Laboratory, I think Professor Falmea is waiting there for you.
can you do this cool tjing for us plz :-) :-) you can use magc outsid of thing in a why i will tell you you can have the cool beem things that will be cool colors like if you war a life wizad you can have life beem and if you are fir wizard you can have a fire beem plz tell me if that can be done and it come for 100 gold at wizard place war you get you cards you errn plz tell me if you can do that ty keller my game name

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Goldguy333 wrote:
yeah you need to have mabership
sry

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
sorry for asking this on a different topic, and sorry if it has been asked before, but i really need help. how do i know which school is my second choice? i know i never picked one. do they pick for you? i am level 23 and still do not know! thanks! :)

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
hey when we place down furniture in some places in houses, you cant pick it up anymore. It bothers me sometimes because sometimes theres just something standing there and you can pick it up. This is the 5th time it happened to me, it also happened to my friend with his balance house. Anyone know how to fix it?

Delver
May 04, 2009
bloodforyou wrote:
sorry for asking this on a different topic, and sorry if it has been asked before, but i really need help. how do i know which school is my second choice? i know i never picked one. do they pick for you? i am level 23 and still do not know! thanks! :)

You are the one who decides what your second school choice would be. You make this choice by using your Training Points.

Training Points
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. These training points can be used to learn spells from outside your school of focus. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

Look under the tabs at the left side of this screen:
- "See the Game"
- "Players Guide"
- "Magic Schools"

It explains a lot for you. If you haven't used your training points yet, you probably have a lot of them by now. Good Luck choosing your second school...

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
okay im lev.19 and i have got a new deck from krokatopia [it's a thuamaturges deck] my old deck was a pinewood i have a doomwand that gives me 7 i think ice shards for my side board.but one thing,when i go into a fight all i see is my sideboard!!! i tried everything i could [even wasting 50 crowns on a new wand]
any help?oh yer one more thing i have been hearing weird noises around the commons like the sound of a seraph or a fire elf and even the moaning noise that mortis [the death tree] makes.things like that thunder snake at the front of the library.are they supposed to be there??

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Just a thought Meerkat. When you buy a new deck, you have to go into your (B)ackback and make it active, and to the (P)acks and add the spells to it. I don't know if it matters or not, but before I sold the old deck, I took all of the treasure cards out of it.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Andabatus wrote:
I haven't sifted through all of the forums yet, so I don't know if this goes somewhere else.

I just want to say that this is a pretty cool game. It's turn based combat, which I usually tend to dislike, but you guys have pulled it off nicely. It's not really like other games (at least ones that I've played), which makes it unique, thus making it even more fun.

So basically, thanks for making such a fun game, and thanks as well for letting me be a part of the BETA testing.

P.S.

Go Death School!

Thank you so much for helping us test!

-Prof Greyrose

P.S. Ice school forever!

It might be fun to keep quoting(if it's spelled that way) untill this thing gets very VERY long.

I love Wizard 101. I love my houses. I love the teachers. And I want to invite the headmaster to go sky diving with me! LOL!

P.S. Balance rules! Without it we wouldn't be able to walk.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
HI :) well I'm a life level 50 student i being playing this game since the beta test yep like 2 years or so. I love this game its so awesome they being improve this game allot they work really hard because doing a game this awesome ain't easy.

OK here is my questions. What school Ambrose learn? and who drops seraph wings? i know that none of the Jade Oni's drop them and its true because i being fighting him like 50 times and he don't drop them.

Last time i check they say that pets are gonna be able to do more. I cant wait till they make that new update :) well bye

Life school Rocks :D