Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello! This is the Commons.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
waterbringer wrote:
Not sure this is where this would go, but I will give it a shot anyway. I am trying to get my new spell for life school, yet I cannot talk to Oakheart. I am not sure this is a bug or what, but if it is a quest could someone help me find it?
Thanks
I can not find him in the Jade Palace either

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Jrzapar wrote:
waterbringer wrote:
Not sure this is where this would go, but I will give it a shot anyway. I am trying to get my new spell for life school, yet I cannot talk to Oakheart. I am not sure this is a bug or what, but if it is a quest could someone help me find it?
Thanks
I can not find him in the Jade Palace either

Just to let you know i'm a level 44 diviner still didn't finish spirt walker quest line but i believe you have to do all of the previous quests in the questline first before you can talk to oakheart in the jade palace. (do you have to face Youkai from oakheart's quest line?)

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
hey everyone i am a grandmaster and i went through colossus and it will get harder when you come in... there is a message when you open the gate and it says: watch out its going to be harder from here on and good luck on your journey through out the spiral. and then when you go in and battle, two monsters are going to join in and this will keep going till you finish the game. thank you bye :) .

Sincerely,
Cameron Nightbreaker (lvl 50, satyr pet, and is life)

P.S. I hope this helps with colossus bye 8)

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
Chelydra wrote:
magicnick wrote:
where do i find the dwarf in the commons? i keep searching for him and i cant find him.

P.S. i am a fire wizard , level 10.

If you've haven't given up yet, try looking between some of the houses in the commons. As far as this game goes, I like the action is balanced. The ability to join in a battle ad hoc is really great. If I weren't so introverted I'd try to chat a bit more friends for some bigger quests.

i found all of them because i am a lvl 50, grandmaster and the guy is in the fairgrounds behind the tree in the back of the fairgrounds hope you find and good luck on this game

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I LOVE WIZARD101! one of the best games EVER! go every school! mostly fire and balance keep up the awesome work. its awesome. : i love the pvp. and i really like how the games goes. good story behind it all. :-D :D

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
TannerOHammer wrote:

I like the Death school! I get to wear black and look kewl!!
me too

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
sisiamanda wrote:
I am a Theurgist. I just got to Krotopia but now we have to start our whole deck over again!!

So, how do we get to Krotopia? It just takes me to the big tree entrance in Ravenwood and I can't go any further. Yet one of my quests keeps telling me to go there. Also, just to make sure it was not a fluke, I have changed quests for a bit and changed back but still get lead to the same place.
Thanks

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
can anybody please tell me where to find this pet its a blue ghost, and if anybody knows where i can find a different color ghost too?

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Goldguy333 wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE COULOUSES BULAVARD???????????????????

Yes beat all qustes in firecat ally and you will onlock colouses bulavard and also do a other qust the head master tells you and you will unlock krock.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
ok now im still in marley bone and its hard but what really anoying my are those monsters or gobblings or somthing are coming to me to fight when im in a hurry and trying to do a task when i have to wait and kill him and sometines i even die. thats what really bugs me and in marleybone you hardley never get get across a street without getting into a fight. well trust me i get really mad so what i have to do is flee. and then i have no more mana thats just sad to me. so then i have to take even more time trying to get mana and then do this hard task. my suggestion is that when something like that happens it first has to say do you want to battle with this gobblin, hooligan,lost soul... you can say no or if it is what you want you can say yes well thats my oppinion and it would really mean to me if you did something like that :(

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
plumblossum wrote:
sisiamanda wrote:
I am a Theurgist. I just got to Krotopia but now we have to start our whole deck over again!!

I disagree because I am in Kroctopia now. I agree there are newer and better cards, clothing and animals that aren't in the commons @ Wizard City and everything is much more expensive. I have been able to use my cards but I agree that I did change some of my cards as the enemies are different. I am a Balance school student and Kroctopia enemies are resistant to most Balance spells so I changed the cards in my deck. Now I need to diversify my deck and get different energy type cards.

Good luck in your Quests!
huh wait tell you unlock the other worlds, pets way more expensive dude :(

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
Hi! :D the game is cool omg i been playing it like almost 1 year because i was on Betta test.. I just want to give a idea.. You know when Malistaire and the myth teacher trows something with their hands man it will be cool if us can do the same like a power strike it will be awesome! well that's all and the game rocks :D.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
race101 wrote:
i am level22 adept.i have 1,308 health(1,200 in the test realm) here's somthing i need to know. my estamaiton is that i am at least 1/2 or 3/4 done with Krokatopia. who do you have to defeat to advice to Marleybone?what does he or she give you? now i know those might seem off topic but i needed to know that.

krokopatra in the temple of storms which is in the tomb of storms. temple of storms is a dungeon so bring friends because she is really tough! btw if any one sees tatiana spellweave PLEASE help me with katzenstein's lab!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I havnt been playing very long but have managfed to collect several treasure cards. Everything was dandy till last night when my treasure cards just vanished from my starter deck. anyone have any ideas on what I did wrong and how i can fix it?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
magicnick wrote:
where do i find the dwarf in the commons? i keep searching for him and i cant find him.

P.S. i am a fire wizard , level 10.

I don't normally give quests away but i will give you a hint, he is near the Fairegrounds. To tell you he may be somewhere in the Fairegrounds you have to look.

-Savannah Ashdreamer
lvl 44 Master Sorcer/Ice
GO ICE AND BALANCE!

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
A day in the spiral, Many short stories.

By: Amber Rosepetal

Amber sat gazing around Travis Windhorn’s house. Suddenly, Blake Dragonrider teleported to her. Being that she was Amber Rosepetal, recently married to Wolf Ironforge, she was the most popular but nice person on wizard101. Leaving the room, she teleported to her Tranquil Cottage. Oh how she loved that cottage, party bar and all. Seeing that Travis teleported to her, she thought “ Why is everyone always teleporting to me?” I went inside. I lit all the candles, even my tea- candles on my tea-table. Throwing some mint leaves from the woven Birchwood basket into the fire, the room immediately smelled of the sharp tang of mint while making it seem hazy and unclear. She thought “ I love that mint. Nothing much more can do that to a fire-kettle.” Climbing up the bamboo stairs, she noticed one thing about the mint smell. It didn’t smell right. I sniffed the mint leaves. I hastily held the basket away now, because that was NOT mint. Great she thought. Sighing, she read the label on the basket. “ Ugh. Clover instead of mint.” Oh well, she thought. She started climbing that stairs again, and then flopped down on her bed. It had been a long and gruesome day fighting. I never want to go into the Labyrinth again. So many bones. Such a bad smell. She told Travis to leave, turned her teleports off and took her bath. After bathing, she cozied up in bed, only to be interrupted by a cell phone call. Hello? Laughing, then a dial tone.

To be Continued

Notes: I'll try to post every week or so, I will let you know if i have writers block.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
plumblossum wrote:
imagination wrote:
For a game oriented towards a younger audience, Wizard101 definitely surprised me. It has a lot of polish already, with a very thorough and well organized new player experience. Not to mention the scaling graphical options (bloom? for real?).

My only complaint thus far is the pacing of the minigames in the fairgrounds. I get bored way too easily, especially with the games that are easy to play.

Oh, and Fire School all-the-way!

Wow, you must be a great player because there are a couple of games in them minigames I can't win but I'm learning. I would think it would be cool if we compete against a friend in the minigames. It doesn't make since to go with a friend to play a minigame because one of you may finish before the other or vice versa.

Fire School Rocks! Go Flames!

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
LdyNorah wrote:
I havnt been playing very long but have managfed to collect several treasure cards. Everything was dandy till last night when my treasure cards just vanished from my starter deck. anyone have any ideas on what I did wrong and how i can fix it?

You Ought to report that as a bug, or possibly someone has gotten to your account

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose are you and the rest of kingsisle going to make more worlds? Ithink it would be very enjoy able for more worlds to be created, and if you can maybe some new schools or another main boss after malistare. These are just some suggestions that i think you should take into consideration. you do not need to do any of these, these are just some ideas. could you please reply though? thank you.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
I thought there was going to be a wishing well. If so, I am having trouble finding it. Does anybody see it? I would like to hang out at the well. In the book for help, it does speak of it. I hope to see it again. Thanks

Administrator
Based on our player feedback and concerns regarding the Wishing Well system, we have reconsidered how these Wishing Wells function, and they will not be going to the Live Realm with the other updates.

We may choose to revisit the Wishing Well in the future, but with a dynamic that is more favorable to all our players.

muzzey314 wrote:
I thought there was going to be a wishing well. If so, I am having trouble finding it. Does anybody see it? I would like to hang out at the well. In the book for help, it does speak of it. I hope to see it again. Thanks

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
as an older player i have started to enjoy wizard101 alot more then other mmopg games that i have played and it has taken my mind off of other games

i even told friends about it who told other friends and they all agree that this is a great game i am glad i got hooked into this game :-D and it is great to know that it is for kids and adults alike

thank you KI for such a geat game