Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon in Regent Square

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Hello,
I've found a Dungeon in Regent Square near the prison in Marleybone on one of my characters. What lvl do I need to get the dungeon It's a sigil dungeon.

Thanks,
Taylor Blade Lvl 77

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
If you're talking about the one on Scotland Yard Roof, that's the sigil that goes to Katzenstein's Lab. If you're talking about the sigil near Regent's Square that's guarded by Henry Wellingbrook, that's Barkingham Palace's sigil and you need to be Level 40 at least before you get that quest. Katzenstein's is completed as part of the main Marleybone storyline.

Survivor
May 08, 2020
I think you're talking about the telegraph box which is part of the 5 boxes event that runs at different times throughout the year. You just have to wait till the next 5 boxes event and you can get the quest for it from the professor

Community Leader
In Regents Square, there are 2 different sigils. One is a minor battle (I believe on the left side after you enter from the Spiral Door area) that is opened through daily assignments.

The other, and I think this is the one you are referring to, is a dungeon similar to Briskbreeze Tower in Colossus Boulevard. It is targeted for players at level 50. To access it, go speak to the Storm professor in Ravenwood and he will send you on a series of quests that will lead here eventually.

The dungeon is called Spiral Geographic Warehouse.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
No, I'm talking about the dungeon outside of the Scottland Yard area. It's between the world door & Scottland Yard.

From,
Taylor Blade Lvl 78

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Worlds of the spir... on Jun 10, 2020 wrote:
No, I'm talking about the dungeon outside of the Scottland Yard area. It's between the world door & Scottland Yard.

From,
Taylor Blade Lvl 78
If I'm thinking of the correct area, that place is only used for a certain mission for the Gravulum missions.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Worlds of the spir... on Jun 10, 2020 wrote:

From,
Taylor Blade Lvl 78
I think you may be talking about a daily assasignment dungeon. Aegon Statz sometimes gives a special assignment, for that dungeon you need to be level 30, I believe.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Cody RavenTamer on Jun 10, 2020 wrote:
In Regents Square, there are 2 different sigils. One is a minor battle (I believe on the left side after you enter from the Spiral Door area) that is opened through daily assignments.

The other, and I think this is the one you are referring to, is a dungeon similar to Briskbreeze Tower in Colossus Boulevard. It is targeted for players at level 50. To access it, go speak to the Storm professor in Ravenwood and he will send you on a series of quests that will lead here eventually.

The dungeon is called Spiral Geographic Warehouse.
Cody, The Strange Frequencies quests have been retired according to Wizard101 Central...do you know if there is another way to access the Spiral Geographic Warehouse? Or has that been retired as well?
Thank you!
Marcus