Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Recovery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
Hi guys. I want to get my account that has a level 125 ice (COURTNEY DAISY CLOUD) that has so much stuff on it. So many mounts and so many goodies that I spent my parents money on. I stopped playing wizard101 a few years ago and I literally forgot everything associated with the account! The billing information, the master password, and the password. My parents split so I cant really do anything about it. :/ I know the username and items that the character has. Is there any way I could get my account back?

Administrator
emmaline blue on May 23, 2020 wrote:
Hi guys. I want to get my account that has a level 125 ice (COURTNEY DAISY CLOUD) that has so much stuff on it. So many mounts and so many goodies that I spent my parents money on. I stopped playing wizard101 a few years ago and I literally forgot everything associated with the account! The billing information, the master password, and the password. My parents split so I cant really do anything about it. :/ I know the username and items that the character has. Is there any way I could get my account back?
Hi emmaline, welcome back to the Spiral!

Please contact our support team and we'll be happy to assist you here. We may need the original email address of the account, so if you can remember anything of that sort, it will be helpful.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game