Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All My Items Are Gone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Hello, I recently got back into Wizard 101, and after having my account restored EVERYTHING was gone. The weirdest part is that its only on my main Wizard. Even my crown items are gone. The only thing that hasn't vanished, is my houses. I checked my shared bank, my banks , my attic and still no luck. All my crown items are gone too. Anyone have an idea where they could've gone. Support is taking way to long to respond ):

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
GooberShafi on May 22, 2020 wrote:
Hello, I recently got back into Wizard 101, and after having my account restored EVERYTHING was gone. The weirdest part is that its only on my main Wizard. Even my crown items are gone. The only thing that hasn't vanished, is my houses. I checked my shared bank, my banks , my attic and still no luck. All my crown items are gone too. Anyone have an idea where they could've gone. Support is taking way to long to respond ):
I've heard of several and wonky things happening to players returning from a year-long absence. I would wait until support gets back to you on this issue, and see what they can do. They have more power then I do to help you.