Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potions and Elixir Vault/Page

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hello again, KI!

So lately, with all the fun events happening, my elixirs and potions have been stacking up in my inventory, which led me to think, "What if we had a cabinet for potions and elixirs?" So that is what this suggestion is!

I'd love to have a separate vault (like the Gear and Jewel Vaults) or a page (similar to fishing where our fish have a separate page) where our elixirs and potions could be stored when we get them from events and purchases.

With the vault, it could be an item that could be placed in our homes, like the other vaults, and with the page concept, they wouldn't count towards overall inventory, but instead, have their own space on this separate page! I know it seems like a lot, which is why it's simply a suggestion, but one I'd be happy to see!

Thanks again for letting us express our ideas to you here! ~

Administrator
MissFortuned on May 18, 2020 wrote:
Hello again, KI!

So lately, with all the fun events happening, my elixirs and potions have been stacking up in my inventory, which led me to think, "What if we had a cabinet for potions and elixirs?" So that is what this suggestion is!

I'd love to have a separate vault (like the Gear and Jewel Vaults) or a page (similar to fishing where our fish have a separate page) where our elixirs and potions could be stored when we get them from events and purchases.

With the vault, it could be an item that could be placed in our homes, like the other vaults, and with the page concept, they wouldn't count towards overall inventory, but instead, have their own space on this separate page! I know it seems like a lot, which is why it's simply a suggestion, but one I'd be happy to see!

Hi MissFortuned! An interesting suggestion, I like it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Survivor
Mar 29, 2015
Sparck on May 18, 2020 wrote:
Hi MissFortuned! An interesting suggestion, I like it.
What if there was an elixir for double pet xp in the crown shop? People so people don't have to constantly wait for the benefit or so nonmembers don't miss out

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
I would love to see More Vaults... Potions, Elixir and even a Pet Vault ( Dog House)?.. even a Mount Storage ? anything to get the stuff from out of our back packs and clear up the houses .. With all the great extras the game gives us for working our Wizards it would be nice to have MORE Room. Thanks

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
MissFortuned on May 18, 2020 wrote:
Hello again, KI!

I so Much agree with you.. lets see it happen