Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winged Sorrow Quest not showing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
When I was level 108, I got the notification that Qismah Shasa was summoning me. I googled it, and it was supposed to be for the new spell winged sorrow. But I hadn't reached the Arcanum yet in my questing, so I couldn't reach her yet. However, once I did reach the Arcanum, and I visited her at around level 110, she didn't have anything for me. Is this a glitch? Please let me know!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Hey man I dont think this is a bug. Well, the only bug would be that you got the notification to speak with Qismah. I remember going through the same thing, it was confusing because the shadow spells at level 108 and 118 aren't always available right when you hit that level. There is a certain main quest that you have to be passed in order to get it, and it sounds like you just got to the Arcanum, so I would recommend questing for a while longer and checking her out every once in a while.

As far as I know this is not a bug, but I'm not 100% sure, just giving you a recommendation.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
dangergranger on Apr 27, 2020 wrote:
When I was level 108, I got the notification that Qismah Shasa was summoning me. I googled it, and it was supposed to be for the new spell winged sorrow. But I hadn't reached the Arcanum yet in my questing, so I couldn't reach her yet. However, once I did reach the Arcanum, and I visited her at around level 110, she didn't have anything for me. Is this a glitch? Please let me know!
Hey there,

@chaings36 is correct! You must reach level 108, but have also completed the quest called “History of the Sky Anchor”.

Check out this page, and read the first paragraph under the spells section. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2015

Good luck!