Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical is useless

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Storms whole gimmick is that we are supposed to be quick and critical, doing high damage in less time. Nope, not here. Literally every enemy almost always blocks making my time spent farming for the best gear useless.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2015
This is literally the worst life spell I've ever seen. I understand they don't want to give life wizards a damage spell that's equal to the other schools, but they reached a new low with this spell. It's less than worthless in pvp, pve, and even when healing as a jaded life. They gave every other school something useful and life got a spell that no one will ever use. what are the odds they'll remake it into something useful? maybe lessen the pips required? add a Mass triage component to the spell? or make it give everyone a shadow pip? cast a mass entangle? or give everyone a 1200 absorb? anything that will make it useful in anyway shape or form.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Kyle shadow8lade on Apr 18, 2020 wrote:
This is literally the worst life spell I've ever seen. I understand they don't want to give life wizards a damage spell that's equal to the other schools, but they reached a new low with this spell. It's less than worthless in pvp, pve, and even when healing as a jaded life. They gave every other school something useful and life got a spell that no one will ever use. what are the odds they'll remake it into something useful? maybe lessen the pips required? add a Mass triage component to the spell? or make it give everyone a shadow pip? cast a mass entangle? or give everyone a 1200 absorb? anything that will make it useful in anyway shape or form.
what did that have to do with the post?

Survivor
Oct 27, 2015
RedDragon877 on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
what did that have to do with the post?
I started the was my own seperate post and for some reason the decided to merge the two posts together....I agree it makes no sense as they're conpletely unrelated

Explorer
May 06, 2013
The game is meant to be fun and challenging in spots here and there for everyone not a walk in the park throughout the spiral. Higher level you are more challenging the game will be. Stacking feints ( 70 75, 80) + critical everytime wants a walk in the part leaving the game no fun for other wizards who wants the challenge.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
jetlightning on Apr 30, 2020 wrote:
The game is meant to be fun and challenging in spots here and there for everyone not a walk in the park throughout the spiral. Higher level you are more challenging the game will be. Stacking feints ( 70 75, 80) + critical everytime wants a walk in the part leaving the game no fun for other wizards who wants the challenge.
You're completely missing the point, scion of life is a spell that's pretty much unusable, if you're going to pay 11 pips for a single target heal it's much better to just use dryad.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Dogempire on Jul 3, 2020 wrote:
You're completely missing the point, scion of life is a spell that's pretty much unusable, if you're going to pay 11 pips for a single target heal it's much better to just use dryad.
Actually just ignore this, dunno why the 2 threads got merged