Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear and Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
So for about 4 days now I have been going on the hunt for gear for lvl 100. And it has been truly some of the worst game play I ever had in this game. I have only gotten the Staff from Malistare. But around 3 times. I have gotten nothing else. And I have farmed him 12 or so times. Sounds small but the dungeon takes forever. I tried farming exalted rattle bones. But again. Nothing. I tried farming Krokopatra for some exalted duels. But i never even got them after over a dozen times. I am losing my mind. Everyone else and all my friends have gotten everything in 5 or so trys. This ridiculous.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2010
you are the poor sap they want to have to buy everything in there. don't sweat everybody else's good fortune, just open your wallet an buy crowns and use that second chance chest.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
I totally understand your frustration
At least 3 runs a day for 33 days to get all the gear for my life wizard.
I should of been banned or at least muted for the ranting I was doing

My 2 cents worth of advise which seamed to help my fire get the wand, any crown gear you have put it in your shared bank until you get all malistare gear.

Victoria