Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding names for Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2019
I was talking about this with some other players Yesterday and I was wondering if its possible to add new names for our Wizards. For personal reasons I've always wanted Tony as an option. It's a small change but I believe that it will allow players the freedom to express themselves more through their wizards.

I know if this change does happen it would mean so much to Players. This is a change me and many have been waiting on for years. As a player it's important to use to be able to connect with our characters. From a business standpoint I believe that this will also help to ensure that we are invested in the game and keep playing for longer.

If you've taken the time to read this please consider leaving your own ideas in the comment. I believe I've made some good points for this so if you take the time to interact with this post it would mean a lot.

I have no idea if you're allowed to but if one of the professors could comment on this post that would mean so much to me as it proves that my words are being heard. (Maybe grade my letter idk)

Thank you for reading- Tony

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
There is a post pinned right above, that asks players what new names they would like to see put on the list for creating a wizard. People have come up with some very creative Ideas. Read it and add your requests to it as well.

Hope this helps.

Scarlet ShadowStone