Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to Beast moon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Everyone I know who plays Beastmoon--myself included--expected it to start today or tomorrow. Instead, making no sense whatsoever, the very same Spiral event which just ended today re-appeared and is now listed as running for the next week, even though it just ended??? What??

I don't get why KI would want to miss this amazing opportunity to showcase one of their best and most popular events, Beastmoon. The servers are more crowded than they've been in ages, opportunities abound to expose a wealth of new and returning players to a monthly event they've never seen before, Beastmoon. And yet instead, the exact same event which just ended re-appears without explanation, leaving all of us who were expecting Beastmoon to appear as it has every month since last august are left scratching our heads going ???

You guys are missing out on the chance to expose a ton of recently-arrived players to Beastmoon WHY?

Again, those of us who were greatly looking forward to our monthly Beastmoon event are very sad and disappointed today...

What happened?

Administrator
Samantha Stormsong on Mar 31, 2020 wrote:
Everyone I know who plays Beastmoon--myself included--expected it to start today or tomorrow. Instead, making no sense whatsoever, the very same Spiral event which just ended today re-appeared and is now listed as running for the next week, even though it just ended??? What??

I don't get why KI would want to miss this amazing opportunity to showcase one of their best and most popular events, Beastmoon. The servers are more crowded than they've been in ages, opportunities abound to expose a wealth of new and returning players to a monthly event they've never seen before, Beastmoon. And yet instead, the exact same event which just ended re-appears without explanation, leaving all of us who were expecting Beastmoon to appear as it has every month since last august are left scratching our heads going ???

You guys are missing out on the chance to expose a ton of recently-arrived players to Beastmoon WHY?

Again, those of us who were greatly looking forward to our monthly Beastmoon event are very sad and disappointed today...

What happened?
Hi Samantha, we're glad to hear that you enjoy the Beastmoon Hunt event so much!

This event comes around every month, so don't worry, it'll appear soon for this month! We also have a monthly calendar that we're working on to provide more clarification for when the next event occurs.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Samantha Stormsong on Mar 31, 2020 wrote:

What happened?
Well, the Spring Update IS just around the corner. They might be delaying the Beastmoon Hunt until the update comes live? Maybe.