Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting tables not working for me.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
I am trying to complete the quest where I need to craft the Seal of the Seraphim, and I have the right crafting table which is the equipment crafting table. I have it in my house, but when I go to use it, everything is grayed out, and it will not let me equip it, I have tried unequipping all of my other crafting tables, but I can't figure this one out. I'm sure there is something I am doing wrong here but I am just not sure what it may be. The same thing is happening for my card, equipment, and the jewel crafting stations. The housing and basic crafting stations seem to be working just fine for me. Anybody have an idea of what I am doing wrong here?

Here is a picture of what it I see: Imgur Link

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I see that you may have to go back to Toshio to see if the recipe is grayed out on him.
If it is not then you have to purchase the recipe under the recipe tab.
Also once you have confirmed the purchase of recipe and having the proper amount of ingredients, standing at the equipment crafting table…you still see nothing how about checking the items in your backpack.
If your backpack is full: you cannot craft the recipe.

Good luck with your crafting

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
Yep, thank you. Turns out I had just forgotten to actually buy the recipe.