Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks gear versus Level 56 crafted gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2020
I'm death and have the hat robes and boots from the level 56 crafting. I just did waterworks and got the hangman's cape, but it seems worse than my chief's garb of blight? The only good thing I see about the waterworks gear is slightly higher resistance. Which should I use?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2016
Hi I’m a death wizard too. level 68 to be exact. I’ve crafted both the wintertusk hat and robe and then got the entire waterworks set from only farming it twice :) (i got very lucky haha) I personally after using them both really do think that the waterworks is better because of the resistance. It really helps a lot in dungeons and higher level bosses. But the one thing I do like about the wintertusk hat is the additional blade it gives (which obviously can be stacked). So in my opinion, use the crafted hat and waterworks robe and shoes. honestly the best. I use the whole waterworks set just because I deal enough damage already and my critical is pretty high for it to happen at least once every fight. Plus, I’m trying to get a death pet like deathdactyl that also gives a blade, so that way I have another blade and higher resistance. I hope I helped you a bit :)

Caroline Ravenblood