Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Type Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2018
I think it would be interesting to have a spell type or made for a type of spell with effects similar to the second half of gaze of fate, where the school damage dealt is changed each time along with having some spells that effect all players, not in the way that field effects do, but like casting blades for all players on both sides, or spells that give pips to all players as well. or spells that have varying effects based on who its used on, maybe it gives a shield to ice wizards and a blade to death wizards but heals life wizards so that, its field effect would randomize its school typing at the end of each round, its damage spells would have to be very whimsical perhaps like summoning jesters or something of the sort, obviously it would need to be balanced properly but ever since going to Wysteria the idea of a true chaos class, as a sort of opposite balance class (since balance uses buffs and debuffs to balance the game in their favor and this would chaos organised chaos), I don't know how good it would actually end up being or even how good of an idea it would be for the game but the idea seems wasted as just a name on a building to me. As my first post i doubt this will get much attention but if anyone has ideas to add to this feel free to share