Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Block - Texture Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
May we please have Castle Block texture updates?

Currently we have wooden blocks and heavy stone blocks with textures from old Wizard City.

It would be really nice to get some block patterns with a "lighter" feel. I feel castle blocks are one of the most used and required housing items in the game and almost everyone just uses the same stone texture in every house.
Another option would be to allow us to add wallpaper to single faces of the existing blocks. That would be game changer and there wouldn't be a need to add anymore new items. Option B may take tons of wallpaper to get the look we desire, but it would still be a game changer.

As always, thanks for continually making this game a better place for all :)

Administrator
Storm Dealer on Mar 13, 2020 wrote:

Currently we have wooden blocks and heavy stone blocks with textures from old Wizard City.

It would be really nice to get some block patterns with a "lighter" feel. I feel castle blocks are one of the most used and required housing items in the game and almost everyone just uses the same stone texture in every house.
Another option would be to allow us to add wallpaper to single faces of the existing blocks. That would be game changer and there wouldn't be a need to add anymore new items. Option B may take tons of wallpaper to get the look we desire, but it would still be a game changer.

This is a great suggestion, I'll let the team know of your interest and they'll see what they can do! We're always adding new things for housing in general.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Storm Dealer on Mar 13, 2020 wrote:

Yes, I also love and agree with this! Posted a comment on the forums about this last night, so I'm hoping to see some change to castle blocks! Castle blocks are so useful and required in many different housing projects for so many different reasons, and being able to synchronize our castle blocks to look like our homes in this sense could not only make homes look much more seamless, but also a lot more updated and similar to the rest of the game due to re-texturizing! Would LOVE to see this update!