Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change complete fairy jade jewel.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
Please support this.
Comunnity players deserve better items.

Hi young wizards. This jewel should be changed. But i must first explain.Why?
Jewel fairy jade only offer maycast fairy, uncommon talent without boost (outgoing healing a example).
Really?
Exist better jewels as a example life saver jewel (may-cast happy accident 550 healing all allies + outgoing boost) pigsie is a epic talent.
Guardian wall (maycast shield %50 all schools) epic talent and other jewel (spell defying and maycast brace 20% aura by 4 rounds).
The community should have better items scroll of fortune is very cost. I undestand they need money. Please change the jewel. Here 2 solutions:

1. Easy change this jewel with maycast pigsie and outgoing heal talent.No shatter.Jewel star.
2. Change fairy jade by fairy queen jade.Here stats:

May-cast fairy queen +500 (self) heal (may-cast pigsie heal 550 for all allies) talent epic. Pip cost 2.Accuracy %100 life school.No shatter. Jewel star.
Depend of the community about support this change. Crowns,member and free to play players deserve better items.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Luke747k on Mar 12, 2020 wrote:
Please support this.
Comunnity players deserve better items.

Hi young wizards. This jewel should be changed. But i must first explain.Why?
Jewel fairy jade only offer maycast fairy, uncommon talent without boost (outgoing healing a example).
Really?
Exist better jewels as a example life saver jewel (may-cast happy accident 550 healing all allies + outgoing boost) pigsie is a epic talent.
Guardian wall (maycast shield %50 all schools) epic talent and other jewel (spell defying and maycast brace 20% aura by 4 rounds).
The community should have better items scroll of fortune is very cost. I undestand they need money. Please change the jewel. Here 2 solutions:

1. Easy change this jewel with maycast pigsie and outgoing heal talent.No shatter.Jewel star.
2. Change fairy jade by fairy queen jade.Here stats:

May-cast fairy queen +500 (self) heal (may-cast pigsie heal 550 for all allies) talent epic. Pip cost 2.Accuracy %100 life school.No shatter. Jewel star.
Depend of the community about support this change. Crowns,member and free to play players deserve better items.
Yah i was a bit surprise myself i think it would have been a good reward to put Kroger jewels into the making so players who can't afford to travel to Texas to buy it lol. But then i was like aren't those jewels worth $20.00? so yea i dunno, that's out of my jurisdiction then again scroll of fortune does cost 7500 crowns which is pretty much $15 buck s. There should also be a double option in reward tiers for people who don't even do beast moon.