Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guardian Spirit should be converted back to 25%, the same as release

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
The original nerf to 15% was due to it being too overpowered in PVP. Now that the spell has been marked No PVP, it should return to its original state of 25%

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
True. Guardian spirit should recover 25% total health.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
In fact that pretty much all it needs to do 25% max health without any boost that would return it back to pvp. As a support main with critical healing in pve this spell has no need for me since i just pigsie away everyday. Don't forget to use healing charms like guiding light its boost your healing as well.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Is it now no PVP? I thought that was just the Item card version that was no PVP? If it was put back to 25% for PVE I would support that change.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
I agree with this but what I feel like they should do for right NOW is return the spell to PvP but make it limit 1 similar to Reshuffle. I'm always against the removal of ideas post-release, feel the same way about Bundles, Items, etc.
Spirit is not unbeatable especially since people carry more Pierce than they used to should it not get nerfed.