Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth In general

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Hey, i got a level 36 myth character and im feeling a little weak does it get better later on or is it like REALLY later on when it gets good. Cause frog seems like the only worthwhile spell. Im really thinking about going into a different school. Thanks for the Help.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
jalyneans on Mar 7, 2020 wrote:
Hey, i got a level 36 myth character and im feeling a little weak does it get better later on or is it like REALLY later on when it gets good. Cause frog seems like the only worthwhile spell. Im really thinking about going into a different school. Thanks for the Help.
It's really later on. It's up to you, Myth is a rewarding school, but tough to solo. It's up to the interpretation of the person.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I can only tell you my own Myth's experience - the new level 15 dungeon was the best thing that ever happened for my Myth because it taught me (me, a perpetual character re-roller) a very valuable lesson. To use every card I had been given. Myth has some great game changing cards in their deck. Once I realized exactly how to play a Myth - to use every card I had been given, to even the odds, so to speak, it was a lot more fun to play.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
jalyneans on Mar 7, 2020 wrote:
I have a max myth, and I can tell you that myth is fun up until Avalon, where it becomes challenging. So around level 70-100 is the hardest for myth. After level 100, when you unlock Mystic Colossus, the class just becomes fun. It's a super fun class to play when you're on the final story arc.