Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World in 2020?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Will there be a new world this year? I have heard from players who watched the last KI live, that the team of artists and writters are at "the begining of production" creating a storyline and concept art, and it worries me abit.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Hi! I heard that too. Like the whole early production thing. I don't think Kingsisle will be able to make a new world this year. But hopefully next year. Also, is Karamelle in Avalon or is it a separate world. Because if it is a separate world I bet it will be the first world of arc 4. I am not positive but it seems like that might be the next world.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
It seems late this year or early next year but may be slowed due to COVID-19 and the riots across america.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
They really should get moving because a lot of folks are back in the game because of quarantine, if they get a world out in the near future they may be able to capitalize on the situation and keep the game going strong for quite a while. Just my thoughts though!
Matthew Summerglade