Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In a bind of which school to choose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing good...

I need help with picking the right wizard for this game, I’ve played them all but I still can’t cement a wizard to max.

Let’s go through the list,

Is my highest at level 76 and it’s okay but feels a bit samey and the spells got boring for me. Good health and resist.

Is level 67, I feel it’s a grind with balance especially against balance bosses, health and resist is okay.

I’ve been thinking about myth but I have heard so many negative things about this school so this is why I am in a bind, what do you guys think? I like a school who can hold their own and support others when needed

Thanks everyone!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
jsh96xo on Mar 6, 2020 wrote:
Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing good...

I need help with picking the right wizard for this game, I’ve played them all but I still can’t cement a wizard to max.

Let’s go through the list,

Is my highest at level 76 and it’s okay but feels a bit samey and the spells got boring for me. Good health and resist.

Is level 67, I feel it’s a grind with balance especially against balance bosses, health and resist is okay.

I’ve been thinking about myth but I have heard so many negative things about this school so this is why I am in a bind, what do you guys think? I like a school who can hold their own and support others when needed

Thanks everyone!
Balance and Ice are good options, but if you want to stick with one of the two, I'd stick with Balance. If you want to start something new, Death is a good option for supporting others, same as Life. Maybe even take a look at Fire?