Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to dismiss Henchmen?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
I have seen this happen a few times where someone dies in a group fight and flees only to come back to a henchmen sitting in their spot. You might say well why summon the henchmen but there are maycasts that summon them as well and sometimes people can be mean. It's rather unfair to someone especially if it's an important fight. My suggestion is to allow a dismiss option if there isn't one already and even if it requires a turn for that player. I never use them so I don't know but I've seen a few disappointed people because of this. I hope this becomes an update and hopefully the Wizard101 community will agree.

Defender
May 11, 2013
ZombBone on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
I have seen this happen a few times where someone dies in a group fight and flees only to come back to a henchmen sitting in their spot. You might say well why summon the henchmen but there are maycasts that summon them as well and sometimes people can be mean. It's rather unfair to someone especially if it's an important fight. My suggestion is to allow a dismiss option if there isn't one already and even if it requires a turn for that player. I never use them so I don't know but I've seen a few disappointed people because of this. I hope this becomes an update and hopefully the Wizard101 community will agree.
there are treasure cards and spells cards that can get rid of a minion, so your idea is already in the game.