Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whne is pvp reseting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
Hi everyone

I would like to know when rank pvp would be reseting so far right now i keep on facing warlords only and not winning even 1 match.

I thought you would already kinda fix the pvp system for the new pvp players.

I'm a lvl 34 storm wizard trying to win rank pvp matches

could you please help me win a few matches please.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Mikudoll on Feb 27, 2020 wrote:
Hi everyone

I would like to know when rank pvp would be reseting so far right now i keep on facing warlords only and not winning even 1 match.

I thought you would already kinda fix the pvp system for the new pvp players.

I'm a lvl 34 storm wizard trying to win rank pvp matches

could you please help me win a few matches please.
As the devs once stated, theirs a lot of changes needed before 5th age arrives and coding takes time. So for now be a bit patient, as far as help goes what do you need? advice? tc? am not overly found of low level pvp especially as storm. Best of luck.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
angellifeheart on Feb 27, 2020 wrote:
As the devs once stated, theirs a lot of changes needed before 5th age arrives and coding takes time. So for now be a bit patient, as far as help goes what do you need? advice? tc? am not overly found of low level pvp especially as storm. Best of luck.
I'm just a new player trying to rank up but all i face are Warlord at lvl 33 and I'm lvl 34 and it not a even match at all.

The TC 45 blade kinda really hurts in rank pvp and I hope kingsisle remove those tc soon.

I can't say gg if players use tc 45 blades it not really a gg at all.

And I think TC 45 blades for any school gets use way to much.

That is just my options.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Mikudoll on Feb 29, 2020 wrote:
I'm just a new player trying to rank up but all i face are Warlord at lvl 33 and I'm lvl 34 and it not a even match at all.

The TC 45 blade kinda really hurts in rank pvp and I hope kingsisle remove those tc soon.

I can't say gg if players use tc 45 blades it not really a gg at all.

And I think TC 45 blades for any school gets use way to much.

That is just my options.
I see you're back

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you're doing magus, go to either 33, 35, or 38 depending on school - it's better that way. If you're a balance though I'd recommend going to Transcendent at the least

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
JewelKI on Mar 3, 2020 wrote:
I see you're back

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you're doing magus, go to either 33, 35, or 38 depending on school - it's better that way. If you're a balance though I'd recommend going to Transcendent at the least
I'm a lvl 35 storm but i don't think i will ever win because rank pvp is dead for me.

It will be warlords my lvl or at lvl 34 and I can't really say gg when they are close to my lvl it unfair to me when they have all rank pvp gear and a double resist and damage pet.

I don't get help like they do with tc so how is it fair when they get all the help and i get zero help?

Is that family friendly the honest answer is no.

I lose more matches because of it unfamily friendly and zero helps for me.

so please reset to age 5th age.

so it can be a little more fair and there won't be any boosters anymore.

and please kingsisle remove the tc 45 blades less it cost crowns please it will make rank pvp more fair in rank pvp if you put those 45 tc blades as crowns.

or you could just ban them that will be good also.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Mikudoll on Mar 4, 2020 wrote:
I'm a lvl 35 storm but i don't think i will ever win because rank pvp is dead for me.

It will be warlords my lvl or at lvl 34 and I can't really say gg when they are close to my lvl it unfair to me when they have all rank pvp gear and a double resist and damage pet.

I don't get help like they do with tc so how is it fair when they get all the help and i get zero help?

and please kingsisle remove the tc 45 blades less it cost crowns please it will make rank pvp more fair in rank pvp if you put those 45 tc blades as crowns.

"45 tc blades as crowns" bruhhh there's no reason for you to say this when you can literally buy them from Harold Argleston in the Library that connects to the commons for 1000 gold. If you want to do better in PvP go to legendary, the best 65 storms literally click three buttons, those buttons being infal -> calypso [kraken if you dont wanna craft] -> insane bolt. You win plenty like that.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
JewelKI on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
"45 tc blades as crowns" bruhhh there's no reason for you to say this when you can literally buy them from Harold Argleston in the Library that connects to the commons for 1000 gold. If you want to do better in PvP go to legendary, the best 65 storms literally click three buttons, those buttons being infal -> calypso [kraken if you dont wanna craft] -> insane bolt. You win plenty like that.
it being using way to much in rank pvp and it not family friendly at all.

when you lose lose lose lose.

because of some fake 45 tc blade that ruins rank pvp for most players.

If you want me to say gg delete those blades otherwise you aren't getting a gg from me 100%

TC 45 blades shouldn't be allowed in rank pvp.

have tc 45 blades only for pve please that will help in rank pvp 100%

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
JewelKI on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
Hi and you are 100% wrong that tc 45 blades are in the libray those are only tc 40 blades in the libray to be honest.

The cheating tc 45 blades are in the bazaar and I can provit it by taking a picture of it if kingsisle will let me post a picture of the tc in the libray and bazaar if they have those blades.

Heather got muted unfairly by fake report spams and I obey the rules and i get punished for it because of a low cussing word that not as hurtful as the (F) word.

If you watch the Ice Age they even said that word and all the adults laugh.

So how can I be family friendly on a muted wizard?

to be honest I can't because I'm to lazy to search for the stupid chat button and I will never say it as a muted wizard.

If gg is not in a menu chat form then kingsisle doesn't want me to be family friendly on there's game.

Warlords should be muted for as long as me for saying the stupid f word but they don't because some cheat engine thing they use i get muted for stupid 10 years.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Mikudoll on Mar 4, 2020 wrote:

Like what JewelKI said, you can easily buy those tcs everywhere in the spiral. I don't pvp much (I ruined my stats when i was level 90), but its part of the game. PVP is mainly luck, to the exception of the warlords (who don't boost) have an actual strategy.

If you want to set up and kill fast, buy some enchant tcs as it will boost the damage. Once you do that, blade using your item card, a tc, and pet (if you have an item card from your amulet or jewel use that too). If they don't shield you have an easy win.

But you should really calm down as this isn't so much of a deal. 40 blades, or 45 blades you can stack multiple blades to equal or even pass that amount. So I'm confused on why your so upset.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Mikudoll on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
Hi and you are 100% wrong that tc 45 blades are in the libray those are only tc 40 blades in the libray to be honest.

The cheating tc 45 blades are in the bazaar and I can provit it by taking a picture of it if kingsisle will let me post a picture of the tc in the libray and bazaar if they have those blades.

Heather got muted unfairly by fake report spams and I obey the rules and i get punished for it because of a low cussing word that not as hurtful as the (F) word.

If you watch the Ice Age they even said that word and all the adults laugh.

So how can I be family friendly on a muted wizard?

to be honest I can't because I'm to lazy to search for the stupid chat button and I will never say it as a muted wizard.

If gg is not in a menu chat form then kingsisle doesn't want me to be family friendly on there's game.

Warlords should be muted for as long as me for saying the stupid f word but they don't because some cheat engine thing they use i get muted for stupid 10 years.
If the tc blades in the library are 40 blades, that means they are either Fireblades or Mythblades. 45 blades go to Ice, Life, and Death. See the pattern? Schools with less damage get better blades while schools with more damage get lower blades. Storm tc blades are 35, even. I just got on now to farm Catacombs and I went to the library to check the cards, and lo and behold, I saw a 45% tc iceblade. They're cheaper in the bazaar but they're rare there.

Your whole family-friendly thing is great, I'm sure younger players in the game like that and would like that you're being nice to them. On here, however, it's a more competitive environment and every time we see you talk about how family friendly you are, I along with many others cringe at it now. You seem to make it the main idea of every post. Good match! is right up there in Battle -> PvP, and if you use it enough it'll go to favorites where you can find it way easier.

In all fairness I don't support the stupidly long punishment times KI works with - the punishment is often far worse than the crime. I'd probably try appealing to them by emailing their support team and see if you can get anything done there.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
JewelKI on Mar 11, 2020 wrote:
If the tc blades in the library are 40 blades, that means they are either Fireblades or Mythblades. 45 blades go to Ice, Life, and Death. See the pattern? Schools with less damage get better blades while schools with more damage get lower blades. Storm tc blades are 35, even. I just got on now to farm Catacombs and I went to the library to check the cards, and lo and behold, I saw a 45% tc iceblade. They're cheaper in the bazaar but they're rare there.

Your whole family-friendly thing is great, I'm sure younger players in the game like that and would like that you're being nice to them. On here, however, it's a more competitive environment and every time we see you talk about how family friendly you are, I along with many others cringe at it now. You seem to make it the main idea of every post. Good match! is right up there in Battle -> PvP, and if you use it enough it'll go to favorites where you can find it way easier.

In all fairness I don't support the stupidly long punishment times KI works with - the punishment is often far worse than the crime. I'd probably try appealing to them by emailing their support team and see if you can get anything done there.
Hi JewelKI

Kingisle said i went aroung the filters but to be honest I didn't go around the filters they show my chat logs and they didn't show any of my chat logs saying the cuss word.

It was about the retire President and calling other Warlords what Obama is because his Dad was one.

I think a lot of players quit when getting muted for 10 years so I'm trying to get it reduce to 5 years would be a more fair mute then 10 years.

Wizard101 is my favorite game but getting muted for 10 years I'm thinking about quiting the game.

I'm am a family friendly wizard, but to be honest I don't like using menu chat.

And since kingsisle muted me for 10 years i rather be annoying in menu chat to make the oppent off there's game it just how i do it.

If kingsisle wants me to follow there's rules they need to make Warlords also follow there's rules 100% a few of the warlords i see doesn't seem fair for a lvl 35 storm facing a lvl 34 Warlord.

In the past if it was a Warlord they would be lvl 25 or maybe lvl 20.

But facing a Warlord lvl 34 when I'm a private wizard at lvl 35 it doesn't seem that fair to me at all.

It not that balance and I will never say gg to that to me they are boosters.

That just my options I will just port away each time i lose to a Warlord that 1 lvl down from me.