Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think some TC should be tradeable, craftable, and auctionable.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I have a lot of Treasure Cards that I can't really use that may be useful to other players around my level and some TC I think we should be able to craft like Sharpened Blade and Potent Trap. Lots of people don't use those enchantments because of the rarity and you can't even trade them.

I noticed it's possible to have level requirements on these TCs in the Bazaar but even those TC cannot be traded. Specifically, I'm referring to the Polymorph TCs and Gargantuan/Unstoppable sun enchant TC.

I think many cards have been around long enough that they should be able to be crafted, traded, and auctioned in the Bazaar. Too many times I've received the four pip global spells (Combustion, Counterforce, et cetera) and can't really do anything with them besides sell them because I cannot utilize the buff it gives because it's not the same as my school. I can't give Combustion TC to a level 100 Fire wizard, I can't sell it in the Bazaar. The only reasonable option is to trash it and that feels like a waste! I also can't trade or auction 2-pip Enfeeble cards, which seems arbitrary in my opinion.

I would love to be able to trade, craft, and sell more treasure cards. I think with proper use of the level requirement on some of the TC in the Bazaar it could be possible.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DanielZ129 on Feb 13, 2020 wrote:
I have a lot of Treasure Cards that I can't really use that may be useful to other players around my level and some TC I think we should be able to craft like Sharpened Blade and Potent Trap. Lots of people don't use those enchantments because of the rarity and you can't even trade them.

I noticed it's possible to have level requirements on these TCs in the Bazaar but even those TC cannot be traded. Specifically, I'm referring to the Polymorph TCs and Gargantuan/Unstoppable sun enchant TC.

I think many cards have been around long enough that they should be able to be crafted, traded, and auctioned in the Bazaar. Too many times I've received the four pip global spells (Combustion, Counterforce, et cetera) and can't really do anything with them besides sell them because I cannot utilize the buff it gives because it's not the same as my school. I can't give Combustion TC to a level 100 Fire wizard, I can't sell it in the Bazaar. The only reasonable option is to trash it and that feels like a waste! I also can't trade or auction 2-pip Enfeeble cards, which seems arbitrary in my opinion.

I would love to be able to trade, craft, and sell more treasure cards. I think with proper use of the level requirement on some of the TC in the Bazaar it could be possible.
Sharpened Blade ( actual spell requires lvl 86) and Potent Trap ( also requires lvl 86) to learn. But that doesn't mean the TC of these spells should be traded or auctioned.

The Polymorphs, Gargantuan/Unstoppable are also learned as players level up. If you look back, the earlier enchantments were those such as Strong, Giant, Sniper and others but they were still learned by leveling up.

Global spells that my wizards cant't use, trade or sell, I delete as soon as I get them. I don't let them build up. The fact that some of the spells are rare and hard to get is why you can't trade or sell.

I have 12 wizard and even if any one of them is the right level for certain TC, I still can't trade if it is a NO TRADE card. Those won't even show up if you are trading with another wizard.

If KI started letting players trade just any TC or Gear or many other items, the sense of accomplishment would no longer mean anything.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DanielZ129 on Feb 13, 2020 wrote:

Some cards you can't sell to the bazaar, that's true, but you can sell them from your backpack. However, I do agree entirely with your post!